Chapter 9

A/N: I have 400 reads!!!!!!!! Thank yall. I am so proud.

Gillys P.O.V

I have to waltz with Jocelyn and Jax. I am hoping Madame Rosalinda is going to be nice like Maxine and AG said. When I walk into dance I see Jax and Jocelyn. I wave and walk over to them. I ask Jocelyn "You gonna dance with a real person or conjure one up?" then Jocelyn glares at me and says "Why do you want to know?" I back away and turn to Jax. "You want to dance?" I ask him. He nods as music starts playing.

I take his hand and put my hand on his shoulder. He puts his hand on my hip. Madame Rosalinda says " Now step forward with the left foot. The right foot needs to step sideways to the right. Then bring your left foot next to your right foot. Next, you step back with the right foot. Now step sideways with the left foot. Lastly, bring your right foot next to your left foot. Now try it."Jax and I manage to do it without falling.

"Jax and I manage to do it without falling

"Good. Everyone practice one more time then we will add in the twirling next time we meet. Please keep practicing." Madame Rosalinda says.I wave as I walk out if the door and head to Creature Care with AG, Maxine, Jocelyn, and Jax.

Devins P.O.V

I have Dance with Sasha and Riana but not with Tessa. I finally get a break from her. When I get to the classroom I see Liam. He comes up to me and takes my hand and asks "Wanna dance?" I nod and he leads me to the dance floor.

 He comes up to me and takes my hand and asks "Wanna dance?" I nod and he leads me to the dance floor

"Follow me." he says and I do. "Good job." Madame Cleo says to us.He spins me and we end attracting a lot of attention. It is really fun. We laugh as he picks me up and twirls me in the air. Madame Cleo says "Well done yall. Same time tomorow. Don't be late." I smile as we leave.

A/N: Please dont hate me for this being a short chapter.