Chapter 2

A/N: Hi! I see that five people have read my book so far and that none of you have left a comment. I was looking forward to talking to you all in the comments. So feel free to comment.  Also if you want me to ship someone just put it in the comments and I might add it to the story.

Gilly's P.O.V.

Maxine convinced us to go to Royal Academy and its not like we have a choice.

Kayla and AG are done packing so they come over to my boot to help me pack. The only things that I need that I have are all the books(Courtesy of mom she bought them), Undergarments, Hair Supplies(Courtesy of my sister ANNA), A diary, A couple of Pens, Jewelry(Courtesy of ANNA again), Shoes(My dad's a cobbler), and Scrolls and Quills for note taking. AG brings me enough Gowns to last me a year and enough Tiaras for a year. Kayla brings me a ton of Makeup and Makeup Brushes, she also brings me a Compact Mirror with LED lights. I also decide to bring a picture of my family (Dad, Mom, Anna (Sister), Felix (Brother), Trixie(Sister), Han and Hamish (Twin Brothers) and Grandma Pearl.), comfy clothes, my wand, radishes, and a gift Han and Hammish made me, a necklace made from macaroni.

Now that I am done packing we go and meet the rest of the group at the Three Little Pigs for lunch before we leave. Ollie and Kayla share a plate of Cheese Fries then a platter of Patty cakes, Jax gets a Bacon Cheese Burger and a slice of Pecan Pie, Maxine, and AG share an extra-large Taco dish and both get a Red Devil Cupcake, Jocelyn just gets a Toasted Spam Sandwich with extra pickles, and I get a Bacon Cheese Burger and an Ice-Cream cone. Hayley gets Crab Cakes and a Chocolate Mousse.

When we finish eating we go to the stables and find the only pumpkin carriage there. In the back is all of our trunks.

 In the back is all of our trunks

I start a conversation on the carriage ride and ask everyone "What did you all pack?" Ollie and Jax start telling us together. Jax starts by saying" Ollie and I brought our Finery, Crowns, Undergarments, Journals, and Pens, and Quills and Scrolls and books." Ollie continues saying"We also brought comfy clothes, swords, magic tricks, and radishes." I turn to Maxine Hayley and Jocelyn and ask them"Who are you rooming with?" In unison, they say"With each other. We all packed what we were supposed to but also comfy clothes, potions, and radishes." as if recited. "Same here except with a wand instead of potions," Kayla says. AG nods and says I brought all the boring stuff but also brought comfy clothes, my wild side, and radishes. What did you bring Gilly?" She says as if she doesn't know already. I roll my eyes and respond by saying" I brought the same things that Kayla did except I added a present from Han and Hammish and a picture of my whole family."

On the rest of the way we talk and talk and talk.

Devin's P.O.V

"I don't know why I let you convince me to go" complains Logan through a mouthful of the spaghetti and meatballs he made us for lunch. Sasha nods while sipping lemonade that Logan also made. Raina just rolls her eyes and Heath asks"When is desert?" Logan also made Peanut Butter Fudge. I say back to Logan"You were the one who agreed to it and it's not like we have much of a choice. We signed up and won, we signed a contract that said we agree to go to the school they send us to. We just didn't think we would be going to Fairy Tale Reform School." We finish eating and make our way to Logan's stables.

At the stables, we greet the Pegasi and climb in the coach that will fly us to FTRS.

 As we start I ask"What did y'all bring?"Heath and Logan began talking at the same time and then stop and look at each other nod and then Heath says" We brought pictures of our families, our favorite books, our combs and mousse for our hair, PJ's ...

 As we start I ask"What did y'all bring?"Heath and Logan began talking at the same time and then stop and look at each other nod and then Heath says" We brought pictures of our families, our favorite books, our combs and mousse for our hair, PJ's sheets pillows and Logan brought his stuffed dragon."Logan continues"We also brought, toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, Scrolls, and Quills for note-taking, our crowns because we are not leaving those behind just because we are going to a villain school, fairy lights since I'm scared of the dark and a mirror for Heath to look at his reflection in of course."The last comment makes Heath glares at Logan.

I turn to Sasha and Raina and ask them"What did you pack?" Sasha is the first to answer"Brushes, Hairspray, Bows, Headbands, Tiaras because we would never leave them behind, Night Gowns, Two Pillows each, Pink and Purple Frilly Sheets, and our Stuffed Unicorns." Raina continues by saying"Electric toothbrushes, Cotton Candy Toothpaste, Bubble Gum flavored fluoride, our own unique lined scrolls, and peacock feather quills, pink fairy lights, purple streamers to hang on our beds to act as curtains, and pictures of our families."

When they finish rattling off the things they brought they turn to me and ask me"What did you bring Devin?"I am surprised they asked me because I know they are mad at me but I go ahead and name what I am bringing, so I answer them by saying"Everything that was on the list, my moms five favorite gowns, my mom's favorite tiara, some streamers, fairy lights, pictures of my family and my animal care kit of course."

We talk and talk and talk some more until we arrive.

A/N: I really hoped you liked it. Thanks for sticking with me.