1:Concert

From darkness to an almost blinding light!Was she really there?Should she pinch herself to be sure; what she was experiencing was actual?Should she ask someone else to pinch her so she could prove she wasn't sleeping?Was she there, or was she dreaming? Certain she'd encountered this exact dream many times before, could it be, she was finally where she always dreamt of being?'Do dreams come true?'

Was she really there, joining in and waving her arms in the air, there; swaying along with the crowd and losing herself in the loud powerful sounds? Was it her heart she could feel skipping a beat, fluttering as she danced in time to the cheerful echoing rhythm of the power filled music?Magical and exciting, few would find the fierce mix of rock and pop soothing, what she enjoyed listening to; wouldn't be to everyones taste, but the full to bursting indoor arena proved the timeless masterpieces continued to be appealing to most year after year.

'Was she really there?'She was Mrs. Jinni Dunkirk, a mother of two and wife to Mr. John Dunkirk, she was the birthday girl; out celebrating another year of a life being lived much like everyone else's.The one struggling to believe her luck, Jinni was out with her friends, attending the concert she spent most of her teenage years dreaming of attending.'Was it real?' She'd stood in line with everyone else, someone checked her ticket and she'd been allowed inside to find her allocated seat, She'd queued to gain entry into the large venue with hundreds of other loyal and devoted fans.'Old & new.'She'd purchased the official programme and walked by stalls and touts selling everything from tickets to t'shirts, cd's and what they called one hundred percent authentic memorabilia.'A concert?'Jinni wasn't alone and others assured her everything was actual.'Was she where she was.' Still she struggled to take in the fact she was there.There, reaching her arms up into the air, there, her eyes sparkling as she smiled, there, struggling to contain her inner child and failing to conceal her growing excitement.'Would being where she was be anything like she imagined?'Was she really where her teenage self would have done anything to be?'Was late, too late?'

Out with friends, the female more use to a life of domestic chores; found herself struggling to take in what was happening.Standing only feet from those whose recordings she'd collected since the day she was old enough to switch on the radio, the married female who had been the teenager Jinni Harrison; believed she was going to faint, when she felt her heart about to go pop.'No one would understand?'How could anyone else know how much this meant to the girl who saved her pocket money and asked Father Christmas to bring her the printed piece of card, the ticket which would take her to where she was now?'Waiting all her life to stand where she was standing.'A dream come true.

"Good tickets,"She agreed the view from where they were seated couldn't be better. In line with the stage and three rows back from the front, the horseshoe design of the arena made what was crowded; appear spacious, looking down from what appeared to hover over those standing below; Jinni, felt thankful to have a seat she could rely on if needed.'No longer young & spritely.'

"VIP's"Her friends' admitted to feeling like royalty. 'Unaffordable?'Jinni was assured the allocated position had been pure chance.'Lucky,'Those struggling to believe their tickets had awarded them such a privileged position; promised the one celebrating her birthday they hadn't overspent.'Pure Luck,'Good tickets and great seats, Jinni didn't care about where she was sitting, all she wanted was to be able to see, hear and enjoy the entertainment provided by those she'd admired, idolised and dreamt about for what felt like forever.All Jinni could say was.'Wow!'

Mesmerised, hypnotised, not faces on the posters on her bedroom wall, they were there.Not images being projected from inside a television screen, they were real, they were live.The lead singer and accompanying band members, the drummer, the lead and the base guitarist along with those who filled in the gaps, together forever, the group numbered seven, all original and all male. Rockers, glam pop performers, to their thousands of fans, each was a music legend in his own right, musicians able to create sounds which kept listeners interested.Together forever, their lengthy and successful music career began back when they themselves had been little more than teenagers, making each of them only marginally senior to herself.Not that any of them appeared any older than each looked when looking down on her from off the many posters she'd hung in pride of place on her bedroom wall.