10:Buy my Love

She was who she was and not who she wanted to be. Someone to have fallen on hard and harsh times, was she the one able to do what was being requested.

"Amelia Yvonne Richards, Again?"Standing to greet the female seen to lack discipline, the high school headmistress shook her head. Mrs.Brenda Colgan was fast running out of options and feeling at a loss as to what she could do to improve the behaviour of her most rebellious pupil."Do you like the inside of my office?" She asked.

"No, Miss."Strict and a stickler for the rules, Mrs. Colgan had stepped up to the challenge of becoming headmistress following ten years of being a teacher.Ten years of teaching meant the head believed she'd seen it all; but fifteen year old Amelia was proving to be a lost cause.

"What now?"From being caught behind the bike sheds with her tongue down the throat of a boy whose hand was somewhere it shouldn't be, to being accused of taking what wasn't hers.'I was borrowing it & he's my boyfriend.'Miss Richards repeated her statements, some said excuses.

Her boyfriend, most popular fifteen year old girls had one, and hers' was Steven Cook.'The school hunk?' Boyfriend and girlfriend for three months, had the two not gotten caught; her tongue and his could have and very probably would have ventured somewhere else.

"Your behaviour is unacceptable."She was told. "Kissing?"The headmistress tutted when Amelia agreed she and her partner should be more careful."You're not at school to learn how to kiss boys."

"It was lunch break."The young confident female told the one attempting to instil discipline that school lunch break was free time, not lesson time.

"When on school property school rules apply."

"No kissing, no smiling, no laughing, no fun.We weren't doing any harm."Amelia smiled.

"Do you know what kissing can lead to?"Mrs.Colgan asked.

"More kissing,"The younger female shrugged, giggling as the words."And sex if you're lucky."Left her lips.From the head mistresses office to the ward of the local hospital.'Teenagers believe they know it all.'No one believes it will happen to them and Amelia thought it would never happen to her.'It did.'

The party had been the best; Luke Davidson's parents were visiting sick relations.'Sad.'But it was no reason for him not to have friends over.Luke was a teenage boy and every teenage boy needed his friends'.He needed a party and news of his parent's absence travelled fast as before the weeks end, both the pressure and the party was on.Amelia and a couple of other girls bought snacks and prepared nibbles while the boys pooled their penny's to purchase tin and bottled beer.'A teen party.'No one looked at the strength of alcohol when they had a slimmer than slim budget.'The gathering of fifteen & sixteen year olds.'There would be music and dancing was one step away from making out.Living in a large detached house on the edge of a somewhat modern, up-market housing estate.His wealthy parents' had chosen the property for its' vast space and privacy which were also the reasons which made the home of Luke Davidson, the ideal party host.

Steven's girl, Amelia like most, had over indulged on the free flowing spirits and flavoured cider drinks.Steven Cook's girlfriend, five months into what others saw as being their intense relationship, it felt like what they had together was going to last forever.'In love?'The couple had, had oral sex.

"Are you drunk Ames?"A fantastic party, great music, good drink, good food and the best of friends, they danced, they gossiped and they laughed.Together Amelia and Steven had danced, together and with friends they gossiped and laughed before walking home arm in arm.

"Stop, Amelia stop it, I don't have anything."If only she'd heeded his warning and listened to his concerns.

"I think you have everything I need.Big boy." Touching Steven between his legs, she stopped him in his tracks."At least it feels like you have everything." She teased."Nothing can happen the first time."She believed the myth.'Women know their bodies best.'The naive youngster was certain first time intercourse was safe.'You can't get pregnant first time.'Kissing and caressing, their hands entwined as their lips met.From two individual bodies, Amelia and Steven became one, like a sculpture each became entangled and entwined. On a patch of grass hidden below towering trees and under the cover of darkness, neither had been in the correct frame of mind.Both wanted, but neither held back for long enough to enjoy what many described as being a magical experience.'First time.'Quick, uncomfortable and messy, both had been sick and neither could be sure what they'd done, they'd done right.