16: Two of Us

Trapped in a place they should never be, being controlled by people they would never escape from, owned without being bought.

"I'll get you out of here."Duke was so sweet, too sweet to be involved with a scoundrel like Jez.Duke knew and had to know everything because he was beholden to Jez for getting him off the streets too.'A drugs runner.'Two people trapped in a place they no longer wanted to be, how would they ever be able to leave? Duke said he loved her and promised he would find a way for them to be free.

"There isn't anywhere to go."The female's optimism like her faith, had faded fast.

"There is always somewhere."Whenever Jez was out wheeling and dealing, recruiting other youngsters and tempting the vulnerable with his charm, Amy would sit crying and Duke would show his support.It was her birthday, her twenty-first.Jez had slept with her the night before and awoken her with breakfast in bed.'Aware a treat never came without a price.'

"For me?"When Jez put on the charm he did so one hundred and one percent.Freshly made toast, juice and coffee, not a banquette, but better than her usual bowl of cereal crumbs and stale milk.Presenting a large black box he insisted she open it first.Black lace underwear, a low cut all in one and hold up stockings.'What else should she expect?'

"Put em on."As Jez made his demanding request, Amy knew who the present was for?"Beautiful." Standing before the long dress mirror, she agreed to liking what she saw.'Those unable to win, or change things should learn to see the positives.'Seeing herself in such outfits and rarely anything else, she had learned to appreciate what she had.'Amy had a good figure.'

"Thank you."She said as Jez stood behind her smoothing the outline of her barely covered female form. 'Jez was always rough.'Such large manly hands could never be gentle, teaching herself to move with; rather than against his manhandling.Widening her stance while standing closer, pushing himself into her back Jez ran his hands up between her stocking clad legs, up onto her bottom and down between her thighs, pulling the fabric tight and causing it to narrow; it's shrinking revealed more and more bare flesh.From below, Jez moved his hand up and around Amy's neck.'A blind fold.'She was shocked as Jez restricted her sight and led her back to the bed.

"Lay down."He told her and she asked what was happening?"Lay down, I have another present for you." He insisted.She knew from experience to do what she was told,'Arguing led to being punished.'Lying herself onto her back across the king size, satin sheet covered bed, she bit on her lip in nervous anticipation of what was going to happen next.'It was her birthday, she was 21.'Hands touched her legs, two pairs, one on each side, Amy knew not to struggle.'It was her birthday & she was someones gift.'From ageing businessmen to teenage virgins, if she was to avoid a beating, she knew not to protest or put up a fight.'Lay back & remain calm.' Aware she should be enjoying her gift; she knew others were enjoying the attention and savouring the sensations of the sex acts being inflicted upon her.Touched, kissed, licked, sucked and fucked.With the blindfold still in place a penis was placed into her mouth while her own sex was explored by another.Turned onto all fours, when that same penis was placed inside her, another she felt sure to be a woman sat astride her back, hands and fingers rubbing, stroking and slapping at her exposed backside.Amy was touched, she was kissed, she was licked she was sucked and in every which position she was fucked.One, two, three there was a time when the female deprived of sight felt sure she was being shared by four or more.When it was over she shook, she felt sick and parts of her hurt, but still she nodded when Jez removed the blindfold and asked whether or not she had enjoyed her special birthday surprise? The gift he had enjoyed watching via the screen of his hand held recorder.

"Good."He smiled."Video is our new venture and I am going to make you a star."Kissing and then leaving.Amy knew full well what her pimp had implied. 'She was on film for the world to see.'