~ Chapter 6~

A month had past, Jennie already have been used to this aslyum. Lisa and Jennie would always talk to each other, become close.

But Jennie always wanted to know her more.
She knows only a bit from her, but she's getting there.

Right now, Lisa and Jennie were outside. By the garden, there were hardly anyone. And the nurses, had let them be. For only a little while, the two talked. Laugh, made silly funny jokes.

Some of the poeple around them, were gossiping. Looking shock, and what so ever.

They didn't mind, they just focus on each other.

An hour has now passed, they needed to head back. To the room, while heading back. They heard groans, and stuff being thrown.

Lisa stop Jennie, while the nurses look of what was happening. It was one of the patient who's lost control, Jennie felt terrified.

The patient stopped when they saw the two, and tilt his head. And pointed at Jennie, Jennie and Lisa look at each other.

He smiled ever so evilly and licked the bottom of his lips, Jennie went behind Lisa. He was about to approach the two, when he got injected by the neck. Which made him fall to the ground and sleep.

Lisa gritted her teeth, And grabbed Jennie's wrist. And got her away from that dude.

The two nurse followed them, and entered their room. With their straight jackets on. Lisa sat beside Jennie, Jennie put her head on her shoulder.

They became really closed that it started from sitting from each side of the wall, to sitting comfortably to eachother.

"Who is he, and why did he point at me like that.."
Jennie said in a low tone voice, she didn't know him. But after seeing him try to approach her, she got scared

"He's Taehyung, patient 423. Hes a pervert one, maybe he wanted something from you..and might be your body.
I mean look at you, your so sexy and beautiful."
Lisa suddenly look down after saying the last part in embarrassment. Jennie chuckled, she found it cute.

"I guess, I don't know much after all. He's disgusting"
Lisa looked at Jennie, and made eye contact. And quickly peck her forehead. Before turning away, Blushing.

Jennie loved Lisa like this, Jennie never felt so much comfort and loved.

She never felt betrayal from her, Lisa was always by her side. To talk with, and specially to talk too when feeling down.

Docter POV

"What do you think.."
The nurses look at the docter who had been monitoring them.

"They're getting seemed comfortable, and less crazy. After these days, it's a much better analysis. I suggest we move them to a regular room"

"Are you sure doc..?"
One of the nurses ask and the docter nodded his head.
"Just take a look at this."
The docter hands them papers.

"Last record from Lisa was 2 or 3 weeks ago, and nothing else happened. Lisa had been going out, without causing any troubles. As for Jennie, it was only the first day. Nothing else.
I was expecting Jennie to go all crazy the day after, but what I realize after Lisa and Jennie talked. It seemed like they got closer, and changed.
I know they're not gonna change forever, they still have that mental side. But I think, we can try and atleast trust them into transferring room."

They all listen very carefully, and nodded to it.
"You seem to have a point, Let's go with it.."

Taehyung POV

I woke up in my boring looking ass room, and remembered the girl.

She's so cute and hot, I wish me and her shared a room. How and why is she here for a pretty girl like her.

I really want to taste her, God.

-

SHORT CHAPTER