Chapter 16

I was awed looking at the venue. This looks like a garden wedding. Laura really put an effort in making this place. I looked around. Everyone is excited. I saw few unfamiliar faces. I think they invited some other packs to come.  

I jumped in my feet when I heard someone—Zeke-- started the ceremony. My mind flew right into my mate's attention. He is seriously handsome. He is wearing white tux and black pants. He looks so neat, dazzling, powerful and oh so delicious. I took a deep breath. He really is taking my breath away. I can't even take my eyes off him. My eyes only focused on him and everything seemed to blur, leaving me and Zach on focus. Mine My brain iterate and I almost nod to him in response.

"My dear family. I now pronounce to you your new Alpha, my son, Zachariah Daniels." Everyone clapped and I came back from day dreaming my mate. Gosh I didn't notice I wasn't listening to the ceremony.

"Pack, thank you for accepting me as your new Alpha. I vow my life to protect this pack and keep it safe as long as I could. I'm asking you to lend me your hands, ears and heart in protecting our pack and kind. May we all live a happy and peaceful life!" They cheered his name. He doesn't look nervous but I can feel him through me. Guess this is mate effect. I can feel what he's feeling.

"And as your Alpha, I want to introduce you the Goddess gift to me. I want you to know the new Luna of this pack. Listen to him and treat him as you treat me. I wish not to hear any malevolent criticism to him. Family, I'm happy to introduce you my mate, Nikolai Anderson." He looked at me and I stood up. They were clapping. I can even heard Avery shouting 'That's my friend!!'. He held my hands and I stood at his side. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. I looked to see everyone. They were clapping and looking happy. I wish they were sincerely happy for me.

-----

"How do you feel?" After the introduction, we had dinner and the party started. Avery was beside me when Zach gets to know other invited Alpha. I asked Zach not to bring me with him, I still trembling bad. Now Zach brought me far from the party.

"Still nervous but I can manage now." We were sitting under a tree inside their house ground, a little far from the party but we can still hear buzzing of people. He hugged me tight.

"I told you everything's gonna be fine. You worried too much. Know that I can feel what you're feeling now." I sighed.

"If I'm the Luna now, does that mean I'm going to live with you?" I faced him.

"You can live with me when you're ready. I'm not forcing you to leave your dad. I can send someone to watch your house at night. I know everything is happening so fast. I hope you can still cope up."

"It's not too much I can't handle. I'm just a little overwhelm but it's nothing a vanilla and strawberry can't heal"

He looked at me amusingly. "You want to eat ice cream?"

"You're my vanilla and strawberry love. I want you to kiss me." I looked deeply in his eyes. I always fell for these eyes.

He looked shocked but then leaned to kiss me. I went sitting in his lap to kiss him deeply. I was waiting for this moment the whole night. He moaned as he was allowing me to dominate this kiss.

"You look so fucking mouth-watering tonight." I muttered against our lips. He grinned.

"And so are you. What have you done to me Nikolai Anderson? You got me fucking addicted to you."

I giggled and kissed him again. I put my hands at the back of his head and ran my fingers through his hair. His hands are on my hips, pulling me into him. God, A perfect moment with a perfect man. I went nipping and sucking his lips and exploring my tongue into his mouth. My first rough kiss and I love it. I can feel myself heating up as he places his hands inside my tux. I moaned as he fights for his dominance.

I pulled away, panting as I was out of my breath. "Mark me."

He looked daze and confuse. "What? Are you sure?"

"Yes. I said, mark me. Bite me Love. Make me yours my Alpha" I can feel him shivered through me as I said those in a low voice.

"You're fucking sexy. I'm marking you mine." He kissed me again. Desperate. Needy. All mine.

His kissed trailed down from my mouth to my cheeks to my chin, jawline and my neck. I quivered as he breathes against my neck.

"Be ready love." I just moaned in respond. He trailed down kisses on my shoulder. Please do it now, I can't take this tension in my abdomen anymore.

Suddenly, I winced in pain as I felt his sharp teeth sinking on my neck. I gripped on his shoulder so tight that I believe will leave marks tomorrow.

"Ahhhh Fuck" I muttered while tightly closing my eyes. All of a sudden, the pain turns into something deeper than pleasure. I threw my head backwards and rolled my eyes feeling all the bliss coming out from the bite. My mind went blank and I was panting hard.

I was soaking wet from sweat and I felt like I wet myself from too much pleasure. I put my head on his shoulder sideways while he licked the bite.

While I closed my eyes, I can see and hear something from my head. What is this?

'GET HIM OUT OF HERE!' Someone shouted and a loud bang suddenly explode

'Alpha, we lost to much--- Save as much as you can.' Two voices conversing over.

'I'm sorry little love, Mommy can't stay with you. I love you so much.' She kisses my forehead.

'Mommy, please don't leave me!!!'

'I'm getting you away from here'

'That kid is our kind. Get him!!' then someone shouted NO at the back

'You can't get my son away from me' my dad suddenly appeared

'Vin, bring him together with your family' the little boy nodded and dragged me with him

'NO I WON'T LEAVE MOMMY ALOONE!' I pushed the boy and ran to the direction of my mommy. I need my mommy.

My head suddenly got heavy and throbbing harshly. I grabbed a fistful hair because I can't take the pain.

"Love, what's happening?" I can sense anxiousness in Zach's voice. I closed my eyes. My head fucking hurts.

'Please be a good boy' she held my face with his bloody hands

'Mommy, please don't die. Don't leave me!!'

'Honey, open you eyes' I can hear my daddy sobbing beside me. my mommy...

'P-P-Promise me t-t-that y-you'll give this to him. T-take care of him Niall and d-don't l-let th-them get h-him' I can see her giving daddy a vial.

'Go! I-I won't be h-here f-for too long. I love you Niall so much. I love you little love' she closes her eyes

'MOMMMYYYYYYYY. NOOOOOOO'

'Niko lets go' my daddy drags me away from my mommy.

'Alpha, you need to give him to me. Let me hold him until this end. The pack needs you.'

'please take care of him.' he give me to the voice.

'NOOO dadddyyyyy noooooo pleaseeeeeee'

'Vin let's go'

I screamed as the voices grew loud and incomprehensible. Tears streaming down my face as the pain and the voices are slowly ceasing. I was panting and heaving so hard that my throat hurts. And the last thing I heard was 'Love, can you hear me?' before I drifted away from consciousness. 

-Misskaryaaa-