Chapter 31

3rd Person POV

The Blue Crescent pack, the remaining Guardian of Waning Moon pack and from other neighboring pack that extent their help surrounds the area well. Mages on their side are also scattered with them. White mages are more in number than the Black Mages but the wolves in Black Mages side are twice their number. Black mages uses magic to make clone wolves in their experiment lab. Alpha Zach with his father, Damien, Averys, Stefan and Alpha Niall entered the territory while the Council waited for them with Niko.

On the other side, all the prison wolves were released as expected. The black mages put them under possession spell but the prisoners were long immune. The White and Black Mages in prison have successfully done their part. They have able to recreate the potion that gives off anti-spell for the evil black mages. All they need to do is to act like they are possessed. They were scattered in the area and mixed with the clone wolves.

The pack guarding around knew the plan already. They won't attack the wolves that wouldn't attack them first to avoid confusion. All the prisoner wolf needs to do is to run outside the territory. They were too weak to fight but they were not restricted to fight back if necessary. Nikolai just wants them to be free, fine and safe.

Raven, Heidi and the other Black Mage Servant who knew the plan was around the experiment room. The experiment room is on the far left behind of the mansion. They already made a route to set the kids away from the war. They were assigned to keep the pup wolves safe.

Both sides met at the ground in front of the mansion. Nostalgia rushed off the skin of Alpha Niall. This was his territory, his home, and he was eager to take this back. But they need to be extra careful since Niko is pregnant. He cannot lose his son and his grandchild for another war. He lost too much already.

"Ahhh Alpha Niall, it's been so long since we last saw each other. When was that? When you failed to protect your pack and killed your Luna?" Lord Hendrick greeted. Alpha Niall immediately grew mad and tried to calm down. Anger won't do any good to them. This is a matter of mind over feelings.

"It's been tragic and forlorn but it serves a lot of lesson for me. But I am not here to retell the past Hendrick, I am here to get my son, Niko."

Lord Hendrick looked at Niko. "Ohh No No No, Niko likes it here. He has been practicing his true nature to be one of us. He is in his right family now. You came here for nothing." 

Zach and Averys were starting to grow impatient so Damien mindlinked them to calm down.

"Do you, my love?" Zach intervened. Lord Hendrick looked at Zach accusingly.

"You must be my grandson's mate. How unfortunate dog you are." Zach clenched his jaw. 

"I'm not talking to you old man. I am talking to my mate. Do you like here, Love?" he retorted.

"Don't you talk to dare him like that! He is Cecile and Laura's gift for me. He's MINE!"

"Who said he is yours? He is my mate. HE IS MINE." Zach snapped and shouted back.

ZACH CALM DOWN! Both Stefan and Damien shouted in their mindlink.

"Nobody gets what's mine." Lord Hendrick readied himself to launch but Niko suddenly spoke.

"Yes." Everyone looked at him amused and confused. Niko was breathing hard. He was nervous but he needed to stay strong.

"Yes what my child? You like it here?" Lord Hendrick asked for confirmation.

"Yes. I like it here. T-this is where I grew up. This is where my mom and I played. I-I-I have a lot of memories in here." Niko wanted to smack his confidence. Please don't mess up now Niko!