chapter thirty-eight » glass breaking

I turned to face Sienna behind me

"Are we having to share this club with all these people?" I asked.

"Of course not. Who do you think we are." She laughed. She obviously had a head start on drinking. "We've got a more private place down the back. Follow me." She took my hand and took me to where we were going.

We turned the corner and saw Crüe sitting at some booth. The booth was huge and could fit us all on there. Sienna let go of my hand and ran towards Tommy and dragged him out to the dance floor.

This place still had a few people partying but not as much as there was next door from before.

Heather and Lauren both went off to grab some drinks for everyone and I was left alone. Vince called my name and grabbed my attention. Nikki was sat right beside him looking half out of it already. Though, I was surprised to notice Brandi was nowhere to be found.

Uncle Mick was sat next to Nikki with a bottle of Jack in his hands and looking out at the half nude chicks dancing out on the dance floor.

I threw on a fake smile and walked over to the booth. I slide in and sat next to Vince. Yeah, I was still very mad that Vince had somewhat to do with getting Nikki to break up with me, but I couldn't keep the anger I had after the two strong drinks I skulled.

Alcohol gave me confidence, so the quicker I got them down, the safer I'd be.

Vince wrapped his arm around me and placed his hand on the right side of my ass and pulled me in closer.

My eyes widened. "Watch it buddy." I warned with a smile.

"I didn't think you'd come out." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "How could I miss a party."

Vince quickly got distracted and somewhat bored of me as he got up and jumped over the table. There was an almost nude waitress walking around eyeing him.

I was now left and ditched by everyone with Nikki drinking his life away and Uncle Mick.

"Alright kids, I'm going to get some more booze." Uncle Mick groaned as he got up.

My heart raced so much more when I was now left with just Nikki. I made sure I faced outwards, towards the dance floor.

Nikki just kept on drinking his bottle of Jack and didn't say anything. I noticed blonde chick that also wasn't wearing very much, walk over to the booth we were at.

She slide her way through the booth and sat real close to Nikki. I didn't want to make it look like I was watching so I watched from the side of my eye.

My uncomfortable level rose. The female started kissing his neck and moaning from it as Nikki just sat there. It was quite strange.