chapter twenty-four » all for what?

"Why don't you want me Sixx?" I asked softly

He didn't answer or acknowledge I was there talking to him.

"You have me, all of me that wants you right now." I spoke again.

He looks over to me, "It's not that I don't want you, Tara. Trust me."

"Then what is it. I don't know what's stopping you Sixx."

"Tara," He paused, I listened in carefully. "I don't want you to think that I'm just some guy that sleeps around with other women. This isn't what this is."

I took a second before speaking again.

"Nikki, I know that your past hasn't been the highlight of anything, and I know that your not obliging in anything of this because you seem to actually care for me."

He turned to face me now, "And I do."

"Which is why I also put you off till now. Because until now, I realise how much I need you, and you need me." I smiled at him. I wasn't quite smooth with my words. My brain was rushed.

He walked toward me and placed his arms around my waist. He leaned down pressing his lips against mine. We started slow into the kiss, and gradually got more heated with it.

He picked me up and held me by my ass. I wrapped my legs around him as he walked back inside and to the bed.

He slightly laid me down onto the bed again, taking his shirt off real quick. The view I had of his lightly muscled, toned body made a small groan escape from my lips. Nikki laughed a small laugh from it as I bit my lip.

"God you make me go crazy." Nikki eagerly said.

The room was still dark, only light from the lights of the outside world. I sat up again and pull of the small black crop top. I stood up on the bed and used Nikki's shoulder as support to jump down. I turned to face Nikki and he turned to face me, his back facing the bed.

I pushed him, making him fall onto the bed. I wanted to put on a little show before the action really started. I grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down slowly, keeping eye contact with Nikki the whole time. Next we're my fishnets, and underwear. I left my bra on for a tad longer though.

Nikki was still leant back, held up by his elbows. I inched towards him and tugged at his pants. His eyes widened with excitement. I looked up at him and smiled. He grabbed me and kissed my lips once again, passionately.

___

I was surprised of the night Nikki and I shared. It wasn't what I thought the first time would be with Nikki. I thought he'd be more reckless, but that wasn't how it was. It was.. romantic.

We were both hungry for each other but it wasn't crazy.

I woke up to the bright sunlight glaring in through the huge windows of the room. My eye's struggled to stay open because of it. I lay there trying to remember what happened. It rushed back to me.

I quickly turned my head to the other side of the bed, expecting Nikki to be sleeping still. But he wasn't there. His side was empty. I stared at his side for a moment, really wishing I could've woken up to his morning voice and messy hair.

I sat up, holding the soft, white bedsheet to my naked chest. I rubbed my eyes feeling tired still.

I got up from the bed and pulled on my underwear and bra, then grabbed one of Nikki's robes that was on the bed.

I walked to the door and tried opening it quietly. I didn't know if anyone would be in the main room of penthouse still, or if everyone had gone already.

The door to Nikki's room made a creaking sound. I looked up to the lounge part of the penthouse and stood in shock. My band mates were all sitting there with coffees and food in their hands. Smug looks quickly ran over their faces.

Sienna decided to speak up first, "Well, well, well." She laughed. "Had a good night?"

I walked over to the couch and sat down. "I have no idea what your on about."

I tried ignoring the conversation that they all wanted to have.

I looked over to Lauren that was sitting there staring at me with a look.

"Okay.. Sixx and I might've hung out.. with each other last night.." I couldn't help but let a smile grow.

The girls whistled and 'oooed' at my not straight forward response, but they got the message clear enough.

I stopped to think then ask, "Where is Sixx and the guys anyway?"

"They all left about an hour ago to the studio to work on their next album." Lauren filled me in. I just looked down and nodded.

"We have to head down there anyway to work on some of our stuff." Sienna stood up and reached out for my hand.

I got so caught up in Motley's world, that I totally forget that I had my own band and my own music to make.

___

We shortly headed down to the studio that Motley was at currently. Lauren was excited to make some new songs to sing to, as singing the older ones that we already made were annoying to re-sing for her.

Sienna lead the way in the studio and made herself known to the guys. The producer gave her a disappointing look as she interrupted the session.

"Hey boys! Working on a new album I hear?" She spoke happily.

All the guys smiled and greeted her and the other girls. Myself, I couldn't find the smile I had about an hour ago. I had noticed off to the side, Nikki's Ex, Brandi, was sitting at a chair. She looked over to me with the most evil smile you could imagine. I looked away with anger and tried to ignore her as I greeted Tommy, Uncle Mick and Vince.

I didn't go up to Nikki, nor did I make eye contact with him. I could tell he was definitely looking at me..