chapter thirty-nine » elevator

I took a big sip of my drink and walked over to sit in the chair next to him

I could feel Nikki staring at me as I looked towards the ground.

"This isn't a pretty side of you Nikki." I swallowed as I looked at him. "This is why I was so hesitant to just let you in and be with me."

He took a swig from the bottle and allowed me to keep talking.

"Before I even met you, I wasn't big on the person you were..." I sighed. "But, when I actually got to know you and put my walls down, I found that you're really sweet."

I stopped and took a few breaths in and out.

"I know... I'm fucked up." He spoke sadly. "I'm not right for you."

My heart broke even more.

"That's exactly it. You finally get to something great and then freak." I started fidgeting with the glass in my hand.

He looked at me and sat up. "I still care okay? But this" He moved his hand back and forth between us, "This doesn't work."

I sighed again. It hurt to have this conversation and know it's not just a nightmare to wake up from.

The exit door opened and Sienna walked out. Nikki and I both looked up towards her.

"Hey..." She spoke awkwardly.

I looked back at Nikki and grabbed his hand, "I care for you too."

I let go and got up, flicking my cigar to the ground and squashed it. I walked back inside the club with Sienna and placed my hand on my head.

"Jesus fucking Christ." I gasped.

Sienna turned to me worried. "What's wrong?"

"I'm okay. I just got really dizzy all of a sudden."

Sienna grabbed me around the waist and we both walked back towards the booth to sit.

Rudy and David was sat at the booth and greeted us as we sat down. Sienna and I had a few more drinks until we realised we should really start heading back to the hotel.

The guys from Whitesnake, Crüe and my band all got in a van and made it back to the hotel. As we all got out Rudy came up to me with his arm around my waist.

"You wanna come back to my room tonight babe?" He smiled.

I saw Nikki looking at me with a frown. I looked at Rudy and smiled back.

"Um, no it's okay. Thank you for the offer." I didn't want everyone to think I was some groupie whore that fucks every band member of a band.

He said goodnight to me and I headed to my room. Whitesnake's rooms were allocated on the left side of the hotel, whereas Crüe's and my bands was on the other. When our mangers booked the rooms for us, they managed to get all our rooms in one straight row, next door to one another.

The elevator dinged and everyone walked out. I almost made it out when Nikki grabbed me. He spun me back around allowing our bodies to be pressed up to one another.

This man was really starting to fuck with my head.

I could see the hunger in his eyes as he looked at my lips. I slowly bit down on my lip making Nikki grow wild. He looked back up at me with his hands placed on my lower back.

Every thought and feeling of stress and pain went away and was forgotten about. That's what I loved about Sixx. He would just make me forget all the bad.

I took control and leant in and kissed him. I couldn't wait any longer. I couldn't stand the teasing he was doing. The thirst I had was unbearable. The kiss grew with more hunger.

We were both startled when we heard the ding of the elevator once more. I pushed myself off of him and brushed myself down as the couple walking into the elevator with us, gave a suspicious look. Nikki and I moved over to the back left corner as the other couple walked to the back right corner. It became very awkward. For me at least.

Nikki had a huge smirk on his face. I'm surprised we were even able to stop when we could. Nikki was staring down and looking at me. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. I could feel his right hand placed on my back. I tensed up at his touch. He slowly moved his hand down, lower and lower.

"Nikki, stop." I whispered.

I looked over to my right to see if the couple was looking. Fortunately, they weren't. They were quietly hugging one another.

It made me smile, the sight of them. They looked like a happy, comfortable couple, something I definitely didn't have. The thought caused me to sigh.

My thoughts were gone when he moved his hand to my ass and squeezed it firmly. I bit my lip trying to not gasp and make a sound.

I grabbed his hand and took it off of me. The elevator dinged and opened to the floor we were on. I walked off and Nikki followed. As soon as the elevator door closed and no one was in the hallway, he pushed me up against the wall. It caught me by surprise again.

He placed his hands either side of me so I couldn't escape out of this one.

"Nikki... not tonight." I spoke softly.

I just couldn't. I don't know why.

He sighed, "Are you sure?"

I shook my head. He put his hand down and kissed my cheek. He smiled at me and then walked off to his room. I stood there for a second and watched him walk away.

When he was out of sight, I walked to my door that wasn't far away and walked in.