chapter twelve » blood boil

"So who and where exactly is this party being held?" I ask the girls as they played around with their hair and got dressed

"I don't know all the details. Tommy just said it was in someone else's penthouse a couple of blocks away." Sienna stopped and responded.

I grabbed my hairbrush and looked out of my window. I admired the beautiful sun setting slowly and sighed.

Lauren calls out to me, "Tara, you good?"

I look over to her and took a second, "Yeah, no I'm fine." I look around to find my camera. "I'll be back, I think I left my camera out in the living room."

I walk out to the living room searching for my camera. I couldn't seem to find it. I checked the coffee table and the cabinet but nothing. Maybe it slipped down into the couch when I sat on it last. That happens sometimes as it's only a small little thing. I walked over to the spot I sat in last and leaned over to check if it had. A fright of my ass being slapped scared me.

"Oh my god, Axl. You cheeky bitch" I didn't bother turning around, thinking it was Axl.

The all too familiar voice spoke back deeply, "God you look good."

I frozen completely still, paralysed. I can't believe I thought it was Axl! I turned around to see Nikki with a huge smirk on his face, as he scans my body from bottom to top.

"Excuse me, my eyes are up here!" He shots his eyes to meet mine. I could feel anger building up, still pissed at him.

"And ass down there" His eyes travel back down again.

"Nikki, you need to stop this."

"Stop what? It's not my fault you look sexy with shorts and a small tank top on" A laugh came from him. I just roll my eyes in disgust.

"No, you can ignore it. I'm with Axl" I squint my eyes towards him.

"With him? Has he even asked you to be his girlfriend yet?" His tone changed slightly. I shook my head in denial.

"Fuck off Nikki" I pushed past him and didn't look back as I stormed off to my room.

____

An hour later and the girls and I are starting to finish up, ready to go out. I decided to leave my long blonde hair out and wear light glam makeup. I had on a skintight silver dress for the party with matching heals, wanting to be a tease to many and stunning at the same time. I never get the chance to wear clothes like this.

Maybe I could start wearing things like this when the girls and I preform next.

"Are we all ready?" Heather asked aloud.

Lauren, Sienna and I yell out all excited as a yes.

____

We arrived to the hotel and make our way to the penthouse that was on the top of the hotel.

I still don't know who's running this party or who's going to be there other than Mötley, GnR and the girls.

We get to the top floor and walk out of the elevator. I scan the room and noticed a few famous faces. I see some members of Aerosmith, GnR, Mötley, and a few more high profile people that I couldn't really put a name to. I just knew they were famous, thanks to all the groupie hanging around. Walking in the door behind us, we're ACDC. I couldn't believe it.

I feel my nerves grow as I notice Malcolm Young walk in with his group AC/DC. I've always loved and had a huge crush on him out of the lot from the band. Our eyes link and I watch him eye my body and smirk seductively as he passes me close.

"Youse are 1 hour late." Tommy comes up to us making me jump back into the real world.

"It's takes hours to look like this T-bone" I joked, making everyone laugh.

"Now, where are those drinks?" Heather searches for them.

T-bone points over to the direction of where the alcohol was. We all raced over there eager to skull some down.

____

It's been fun the party so far. I've had a couple of drinks and so have the girls. We were probably almost the loudest person there.

Between drinking and laughing, I tried looking around the room for Axl. I couldn't seem to find him anywhere.

Sienna could see I was losing my fun and tried to distract me, but my eyes immediately caught to Axl in the far back corner, where it darker and more private. I could feel my stomach start to ache in pain as I saw a girl all over him.

"Tara, look at this. Lauren is going to try and down five different shots in like ten seconds!" Heather yells over to get my attention.

I obviously didn't care to look at what Lauren was doing. I continued to see the girl pull Axl my the shirt and towards a room. She opens the door handle, opening the door and making them both enter. My blood was boiling at this point. I had to go stop whatever was about to happen.

I turned to face the girls and everyone else that were there, "I'll be back." None of them noticed I had said something, so I took off.

I headed straight to the door and barged in, not caring if it grabbed anyone else's attention. I see Axl pinned up against the wall by some female, kissing full on.

They both didn't seem to hear me come in as they didn't even flinch my way. I wanted to yell at the both of them but I couldn't. No words would try to escape my mouth. I could feel tears in my eyes start to occur. So, I closed the door quietly, took a deep breath to get rid of the tears and tried to cheer myself up.

On my way back to the girls, I noticed ACDC had joined them. I could see them chatting with each other and enjoying themselves.

"I can't be looking like this in front of Malcolm" I say under my breath to myself.

As I reached them I went straight for the vodka and skulled three shots down in a row. The burn of the vodka down my throat gave me a kick of numbness. It's not the responsible way to handle the situation, but fuck it.

"Woah, you okay there babe?" Malcolm asks me with such a sweet smile. I was shocked in such a good way to him calling me babe. I nodded and smiled back to reassure him that I was.