35

You have a very distinctive tell

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"I wish to enter my vault" Astrid confidentially told the goblin.

"And your identification?"

"I do not have my key but you can identify me through my wand" She replied showing him her wand. The goblin asked her her vault number and proceeded to take her in.

She filled a small punch with as many galleons as she could before converting some into muggle money.
The girl then proceeded to go to a muggle store and buy coloured contact lenses. She then bought temporary tan and temporary hair colour.

It was 10 in the morning and Astrid had carefully planned how to attend Dumbledore's murder without getting caught. This way she could blend in and also see the Weasleys.
She silently took a seat next to Aberforth since he was the only other person who knew about her being alive. The old man recognized her immediately despite her disguise.
"Is it that bad?" she asked him when he pointed out to who she was.

"No. You're just predictable"

"I bet you didn't predict me being alive though" she chuckled. Her eyes scanned the area for any signs of the Order.

"They aren't here yet" Aberforth told her and she looked to her feet.

The two didn't engage in any sort of conversation and it remained comfortable that way.
Astrid saw the large family of redheads arrive with some order members behind them.
Ginny was crying, so were Ron, Hermione and Harry . Fred and George seemed sad but Astrid didn't have enough time to dwell on that when she saw Charlie Weasley.

"Should I approach him as me or as a stranger?" Astrid asked leaning towards Aberforth.

"I'm not your substitute for my brother. I helped you once willingly and that should be enough" the man said before looking forward again.

"You're the only one who knows about me, I need advice! Please!"

"If you think he'll believe you then tell him who you are" Aberforth plainly replied.
Astrid rolled her eyes at his response but stayed put.

The funeral started and Hagrid carries Dumbledore's body into the casket. Everyone was sad or crying. Astrid felt so hollow inside, she felt like she was losing everyone so quickly. Without Dumbledore, so many people will be lost. Tears pricked her eyes but she wiped them away quickly.
After a few moments of silence, everyone broke into small murmurs of conversation.
Astrid cautiously approached Charlie Weasley, careful not to engage in conversation with anyone else.

"Charlie Weasley?"

"Yes?" He turned around to see a blonde girl with blue eyes standing before him.