NEW FACES

*Above is Romero*

CHAPTER-14
NEW FACES

This chapter contains mature-content. So, if you aren't interested, feel free to skip the first half of the chapter.

I just stared at him. I didn't say anything. Worse... I didn't say no. Because I didn't want to. I wanted Austin, had never wanted anything more.

Austin didn't leave my gaze when he hooked his fingers in the waistband of my thong. This was it. He waited a couple of heartbeats, probably relishing in my silence and bathing in my surrender. He pulled down my panties. I shuddered but lifted my feet so I could step out of it. He pushed my dress up. "Hold it up."

My fingers curled around the hem of my dress, and I pressed it up against my flat stomach.

Austin was at eye level with my p*ssy. He stared at the trimmed hair above my c*it glistened with my juice, and my lips were swollen with arousal. He leaned forward, breathing in my heady scent. I had dreamt a lot of times about Austin eating me up, but this hadn't among them. I had to admit I enjoyed it tremendously.

He ran his palms up my thighs and I trembled.

His thumbs stroked my soft folds and parted them, revealing my small nub. I released a shaky breath. Oh, god. He leaned forward and licked my c*it lightly. I shot of pleasure ran through me and I bit down on my lip, stifling my moan.

He again ran his tongue from my s*it up to my c*it and I couldn't hold it anymore. I let go of my dress and clutched Austin's hair tightly in my hands. "Austin," I moaned and my head fell back in pleasure. He clutched my dress in a fist and held it above as he licked me again and a flood of my juice was his reward. He tasted every part of my p*ssy, traced the smooth inside of my lips and my opening.

I shook, my legs starting to give in. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to come. I needed to come.

"Hold on to the desk," he ordered and I complied without protest, leaning forward, my hands clutching the edge of the desk. My hair curtained my face as I glared down at him while he ate my p*ssy. His teeth grazed my clit lightly, and I jerked and a small moan slipping out of my lips.

He brushed the inside of my knee and pushed. I parted for him until I stood with my legs in a V over him. He tilted his head up, his hands curling over my hips and firmly pulled me down on his mouth and sucked each fold lightly before he closed his lips around my c*it.

Fuck. This was too much.

I started rocking against his face almost desperately, and he complied with my silent demand by practically burying himself in my p*ssy, lapping at me, diving into my tightness and sucking. My lips parted and I couldn't stifle moaning his name.

I had never had a man kneeling for me and sucking. I never had a very good experience with my past boyfriends. We never went past kissing. I didn't let them. But ignoring Austin was close to impossible. And this pleasure he was giving me was too much.

And then, a shattering of glass pulled us both out from the haze of lust. We both jerked upright simultaneously and Austin protectively pulled me behind him. I was still flushed with what we were doing and didn't complete but I was scared too because of the shattering of the glass. Had someone seen us?

I clutched my dress to my bare p*ssy and went on my tiptoes to look past Austin's shoulder. The glass of the corner window was cracked and its pieces were scattered on the floor. I noticed a big boulder lying with the shattered pieces of the glass. Had someone tried to break in?