😁Bryan and kim😍

Guys here is Bryan and kim .am sorry you can't see their faces it was intentional

                                                                                         Today is a sweet day it's just one more day to my birthday and I haven't told Bryan and his family

I just wish to celebrate it with my family but there's no way that's gonna happen. Why does But even exist. One more week before school.
.....................
Walking down the stairs i slipped and i almost fell ,someone held me but i couldn't remember anything that happened after that.

"Where am i? ".i asked surprisingly ouch my head hurts.
"Hospital ".

"Bryan,why am i here".

"You passed out ".

"What? ".

"I saw you walking down the stairs and you slipped ".

I hope he hasn't found out about it. I'll have to tell them soon.

"Are you Okay kim "

"Ya am fine can we go home now cause i really hate this environment ".

"Sure,go get dressed ".

"One minute ".
..........................
Thank god am back home,first of all i have to tell      Bryan about my birthday and that i have to go out. Woah it's already 6:00pm am tired of everything i have to sleep now. I just pray he didn't find out about my illness cause he's  gonna take care of me like am going to die soon and i don't want such it's just left a month before it gets finish thank god i finished my medication before coming here.
...

I was dressed like this

.......................................
It's my birthday already am supposed to be the princess of the day but look at me i haven't even stepped out of my room just stocked in here looking for an outfit. I just miss my friends ,on this day they always do my shopping for me  now just look at what's happening. I picked up an outfit it was like an ordinary outfit. There's someone at the door .

"Hey Kims ".

"My name is not Kims ,am Kim ".

"Okay, can you open the door now ".

"It's always open come in ".

"Wow you look .....i don't know how to but it ".

"Don't try to lie to me,i know how am dressed am not blind ".he couldn't even wish me  happy birthday but he lied to me.

"Okay,I was just kidding,let's go for shopping ".

"No am okay,I'll just wear this ".

"No ".

"Yes ".

"No ".

"Yes ".

"No ".

"Fine " .

"Really? ".

"Yes Bryan Williams ".

"Give me five minutes I'll be back ".

"Okay ".

...............
"Ready ".

"Ya am sure we're going to spend the whole day at the shop,so cancel all the birthday plans for me ".

"Okay ".

..............
Shopping was the worst idea ever,people where like you guys look cute together. Who even told them to talk it just got me worried.

"We are home wake up ".

"I was not sleeping ".

"Whatever  come out of the car and turn around don't look at me ".

"Why? ".

"Obedience before complain ".

"Fine ".

Stepping out of the car,someone just blind folded my eyes i couldn't see anything and when the blind fold was out i found myself in my room  .

"Is this a joke or something ".

"Go change your clothes ".

"Why?".

"Remember we bought, it am waiting for you in my room don't go downstairs without me".

"Okay,bye ".

.............................
  BRYAN.
This girl is just so adorable she's always stubborn but i kinda find it cute. Entering my room and closing the door behind me.
I picked up my phone and called my mom  .

"Hey mom ".

"Hi darling ".

"Are you done ".

"Yes am done just waiting for her ".

"Okay thanks you're the best ".

"See you soon ".

I just wonder what that girl is doing in her room
Taking her time to do everything. When we don't have time.

"Knock,knock ".

"Come in ".

"I already went downstairs without you".

"Lies,lies,lies ".
Looking at her like someone i have never seen,
She comes closer and held my hand to pull me up from the bed.

She looked so perfect

"Come on what are you looking at ,probably not me ".

"Am speechless ".

"Did you smoke?".

"No ".

"So are you staring at me like it's the first time you're seeing me?".

"Okay let's go downstairs ,sorry but you have to close your eyes ".

"No  it's gonna ruin my makeup,whatever ".

Thank god she didn't ask me questions i was not ready to answer.
..............
She was shocked when she reached down stairs
I invited my friends for the birthday party. As shy as she always is she couldn't stay for thirty minutes without hugging me to hide her face from my friends. I kinda find it cute though.

Thx guys for reading my story vote and comment

I love you all 💓

*flying kisses grab yours *💋