Bray and Kayla.

There years later.......
Kim.

"Kayla,bray I've been waiting for hours and w're gonna be late for  the flight, please don't forget to take whatever you need ".I said.

"tomming mom ".Kayla said.

"Are you supposed to say tomming or coming Kayla?,come here ".I said.

My kids are three years old and i don't want them to be like me,i never had a dad it hurt my heart i don't want my babies to go through the same pain i went through.

"Babies when we get into the car could you please not open the doors ?".I asked.

"Yes kiddo mommy ".Bray and Kayla said in unison.

"Do you guys know where am taking you guys to? ".I asked.

"Lo  bom ".Bray said.

"It's a surprise,get into the car or I'll just lift you up come here ".I said.

Two days later...........

Finally,we got home it was hard to take care of two kids at the same time.

Rng. I rung the bell  am sure you're doubting whose house right?.

"Yeah ,am h_e_r_e ".Jay said.

What is he doing in Bryan's house?.

"Jay didn't you see who the person is?".Bryan asked while walking towards jay his jaw dropped.

"Why are y'all surprised? ".I said. Walking past them and entering the lounge, my kids walked right behind me , looks like Bryan's friends are in the living room.

"Kiddo mommy who are these people? ".Kayla asked.
......................
"Thanks Jay, please don't tell kay am here ".

"Okay?,so when do you plan on telling him? ".

"When the kids are ready ".

"If you say so ".

"It might be tomorrow,which means i have to go".

"It's too early to wake the kids up ".

"I know it's almost 12:00am,I have to leave at five in the morning ".

"I miss hanging out with you ".

"Same here ".

...........
Picking an outfit to wear is the worst thing ever,maybe i should wear something..like this.

What do you think,to me it's perfect

What do you think,to me it's perfect. Pictures and pictures and pictures and done.

................
"Babies can you guys stop asking questions,we are almost at daddy's house so be patient with me Okay? ".

"Yes Kiddo mogmy ".Kayla said.

Kids,how can they call mommy .mogmy.

We are here. I can hear my heart beating as fast as it can,I can feel my whole body trembling.

"Kiddo mommy can we go in already ".Bray said.

"Sure ,I'll just ring the bell ".

"Who's there,am coming ".

Kay.

"Who's there ,am coming ".

"It's just me ".a little girl said.

What is a little girl doing at my house. I opened the door and my jaw dropped. Kim and two kids?,they look like twins?.

"Come in ".I said.

They walked in.

I and kim just glared at each other  then kim decided to break the silence.

"I brought back your kids,you can do anything you want with them".

"Kim they're our kids,not just mine ".

"Our kids ?".

"Wait am gonna be back in a few ".

I took our kids upstairs and made them sleep. After that i  ran downstairs.she was on her phone .

"Kim am really sorry ".
She jerked her head to look at me,before putting her phone down.

"No,i should be sorry not you,think about it ".

"I know i was rude to you but i hope you can forgive me ".

"Right,I forgive you ,It was all my fault,when i found out the truth i still left am sorry,i held no grudge against you ".

She stood and gave me a hug.

"Looks like my world is perfect now ".she whispered to me.

"It's really perfect ".

Thanks guys for reading my story till the end I love you all. Next chapter is gonna be about the stars behind my story.

This story is gonna have a book two in years to come I promise.
Kim won't forgive kay and the kids will be affected. That's what book two is gonna be about.