guess What ?🤔

Ring  .

We rang the door bell and one of the servants came to get the door.

"Welcome seniorita ".she said.

"Oh natasha you know i hate when you call me seniorita just call me by my name ".I said.

"Ok,come in ".she said.

We walked in an sat on the floor since we were tired after a long drive ,our dad and mom walked in seeing us so tired.

"Dad!".I jumped and hugged him,I was the youngest so i get more of their love.

"Oh my can't you see am going older every day".dad said.

"I know but get really to have this every time i come over ".I said while seating on the couch.

.........................
I already told my parents about everything and Jay is coming over with his family. Am soooooooo nervous about it ,how am i gonna face him. Think,think,and think rather than thinking i better go look for a dress.

After scattering everything i finally found something to wear. "Why am i so.. i don't know "
"Worked up ".kay said.
Did i say that loud?.
"Yes you did ".

"Umm, what are you doing here?".

"Just taking a walk ".

"In my room? ".

"It's no big deal or do you have a problem with that? ".

"Nae i don't, excuse me ".
I was going down stairs but he stopped me again.
"O my,what do you really want? ".

"A peck ".

"Why would you want a peck from me? ".

"You can't go down stairs till i get my peck ".

"Okay ".
I gave him a peck and left.

...............
Every thing is Okay now i have to go to bed ,you can't believe Kay's parents told him to spend the weekend here with me. O my, am gonna push him off the bed.

"You know what? ".I said.
"What? ".kay said.

"Am sure you told your parents to convince my parents so you could spend the weekend here ".

"No i didn't ".

"I hope this time you won't ask me to give you a peck cause I'll not ".

"Okay let's see ".

We talked for hours and i didn't even noticed when i slept.

Kay.
"Good night short stuff".I said.

"Good night kay flirt".

She fell asleep after pronouncing the last letter t. I can't believe she's gonna be mine soon,guess i have to tell you how she is  ,lovely,kind,hard working,cute and shy. I got closer to her and hugged her while she sleeps cause if she was up she would never let me hug her.

...........
"Good morning ".I whispered .

"What are you doing,why you hugging me so tight ".

I told you guys. Lol.

"Cause i felt like ".

"Can you see the time?, it's 4:30am".

"I know,sorry i didn't mean to wake you up ".

"Its fine ,good morning ".

She tightened her hands around my waist and slept again. Does she knows what she's doing? .

"Yeah i know even if i don't want to i have no option ".she said in her sleep.
I kissed her forehead and she kissed my chin.

Heyyyyyy guyyyyyyyys
Please vote and comment on what you think.
Thanks for reading this chapter
I love you all 💖💖💖
Love you nishi.💖💖💖💖
Love you dena.💖💖💖💖