💖school things 💖

After our we went back home i went straight to my room and slept since i had school the next day .
Waking up the next day,i go straight to my bath and did everything i had to. Picked up an outfit for school and dressed up.

I reached school and standing in front of my locker,taking out what i needed

....................
I reached school and standing in front of my locker,taking out what i needed. Someone tapped me from behind. It was kay.

"Hey girl ".

"What?  are you Okay? ".

"Oh ,shit i never Knew it was you am sorry ".

"Okay now you know it's me,just act the way you are supposed to ".

"Hi ,am kay and are you not the girl of yesterday? ".

"Hey am Kimberly,you can call me kim and yes am the girl of yesterday ".

"Lol ,where's your brother? ".

Brother?,what is this guy thinking in his head .

"He's not my brother,kinda almost bestfriend ".

"Oh ,so i have a chance ".

"Chance to?".

"Nothing just thinking of someone else ".

"I don't think so".

"Seriously? ".Bryan said behind me

"Oh ,hey brother indeed?".

"Do i look like your brother ".

"But that's what your friend here is saying ".

"Listen kay,kim is my best friend not my sister ".

OMG did he just say bestfriend,I never thought of that maybe I'll just ask him later.

"Jeez,she just said you guys are almost bestfriends and you just said bestfriends now what am i gonna believe? ".kay said scratching his head.

"Bestfriends ".we said it at the same time.

The bell rings and we all go to class.

......................

When we got home,I changed into this and went downstairs for dinner .not knowing kay was downstairs playing games with Bryan.

While i was going downstairs,I felt like someone was Seriously staring at me

While i was going downstairs,I felt like someone was Seriously staring at me. Then my eyes landed on kay who was sitting on the couch staring at me.

"What are you looking at? ".I yelled

"Bryan why did you not tell me about the ........".

"What? ".Bryan asked.

I just walked and sat between Bryan and kay.

"So what game are you guys playing ".I asked looking at kay.

"NVM ".kay replied

"Okay,I'll just go to the kitchen and make dinner .".

Tomorrow is Friday and i have a sleepover with some of my friends at school. Bryan will be shocked,I already asked his parents,it's like this side of the house belongs to Bryan and me.

Hey guys so the next chapter is probably gonna be about the sleepover and you will be shocked.

Love you all 💖💖💖💖