No story title 🤔

Kim
I entered my room ,shutting the door behind me
I walked straight to my bed and fell on my face.
Thinking about everything that had happened in the past days. So i decided to call my mom,i mean mrs. Evelyn.

"Hey mom ".

"Hi darling,how are you doing ".

"The way you left me ".

"What do you mean ?".

"Don't worry about me,I just got a bad day ".

"What happened?,are you Okay? ".

"Don't act like you care,cause if you did you would've told me the truth about everything ".

"What truth? ".

"Never mind ".

"Wait what?"
I couldn't wait for her to say anything else. I just had to end the conversation by ending the call.
"Why is this happening to me?,do i really deserve it?".I asked my closest friend,my pillow.

................
Weeks have passed,i got high grades. But that didn't solve my problems. I couldn't wait for our first break. I call it December break. I went back to mrs. Evelyn. I forgave her already. It's been one week since i left Cameroon.

"Knock knock ".Jay said.

"Come in ".

"Umm,kim  i want  to talk to you about something if you're ready to listen ".

"Am all ears ".i said,putting my phone down and waited for him to continue talking.

"I think you should go back to Cameroon ".

"You think so?,why? ".

"You should spend time with your family,you might think they don't love you but they do. Please kim go spend Christmas with them ".

"Wow you think is that easy ".

"No ".

"So what if on my way back to Cameroon my plane have a crash?,what would you say ".

"So that's what your worried about ,don't worry".

"Fine,I can't hate anyone who loves me so when is my flight? ".I asked.

"Tomorrow ".

"What why so soon? ".

"You can't understand ".

............................
Kay
I miss seeing short stuff,I don't know why am feeling so strange. I woke up an hour ago and now am heading downstairs to get water. But i hear voices from the kitchen. Who is up at this time.....at 12:00am. I entered the kitchen seeing Kayla and Kim. Where is she from?.They were shocked to see me.

"So what are y'all doing here ".I asked .

"Oops looks like someone caught us ".kim said.
She always keeps her distances away from me but this time she let me hug her.

"What are you girls up to?".I said more like a question.

"Am planning a surprise, that's  i have to do it tomorrow ".kim said.

"Don't worry,i have a plan ".Kayla said.

Thx for reading this chapter.
I love you all 💖💖