That vacation.

I was taking a walk around the house when this song came to my head. I knew this song since i was five and i remembered it only when I think of something good like being together and forgiveness. Wait i haven't sang the song yet.
       "Christmas is the time for reconciliation,
         Christmas is the time for forgiveness,
         Why not forgive me now my dear sister why not forgive me now for god's sake ".

After singing this song i just thought about my  mom Evelyn ,looks like i was stopping her from getting married. After i left she got married ,am so happy for her. She's gonna send jay to come live with us cause i asked dad to let him stay with us .when he comes we are gonna go to kribi  
for our siblings and friends vacation.

............................
"Am almost done wait for me ".I said.

"Jay is here ".Bryan said. "

"Just in time for the vacation,tell him to get his bags ready and I'll call my friends and your friends to be at the airport on time ".I said.

I ran downstairs and hugged Jay. They helped me carry everything i had.

.......................
After a long flight i was so tired,i needed bed rest. One person is missing am sure you know who that person is. We booked  hotel rooms,I and my two friends shared one and the rest i don't know how they did. I miss Kayla so much before i Knew it i was already in tears. Am thankful i entered the hotel room before that happened. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"What happened?".Kate asked.

"I don't want to make you sad so i can't tell ya ".

"Sure you want me to call your brothers ".
I thought she was joking till when she left the room and went outside ,i didn't bother to follow her i just walked to my bed and sat letting my head rest on my knees but still crying. Before i realized everything my brothers were standing right in front of me.

"Why are you being a cry baby again? ".jay asked.
Now am confused who to hug Bryan or jay. When this type of things happen i need a hug. I just couldn't help it but cried harder. They sat in front of me and just stared that made me more mad.

"What?,why are you guys looking at me ".I asked

"First, tell us what happened ".Bryan said.

"I don't want to spoil your mood and if you want me to say it it's fine. Maybe after spoiling your mood I'll not have to mourn alone ".I said.

"Go ahead ".jay said.

"One reason why i never wanted to come with you guys. Those memories,happy times,bad times,we shared all those memories together but why did she have to leave so soon,we Knew ourselves for about three months why did she have to forget about that,she just left without saying bye,why did she have to die in my arms and she would have never met me knowing that she was going to leave me soon ".I said.

"Who are you talking about? ".jay asked.

"Kay's twin ".Bryan said while giving me a hug

I couldn't breathe,it was like Kayla decided to take me with. No i can't let her do that,Kayla you have to let me go. I felt sleepy,i can't sleep no ,no,no.

"Hey take a deep breathe ".Bryan said.

Jay had already left the room .

"I can't just hold me tight cause the minute you let me go am going without turning back ".I said.

Bryan.
I couldn't bear to see kim like this,that made me hug her. I guess that's the price she has to pay for seeing her dying.

"I can't just hold me tight cause the minute you let me go am going without turning back ".

She closed her eyes which i Knew she was sleeping. I made her head to rest on her pillow and then put a blanky over her,kissed her forehead and left her room.

Thanks for reading this chapter.
Vote and comment on what you think about it.
I love you all 💖💖💖💖💖💖