New Roommate : Taekook

Caregiver ? ~ Jungkook

Little ~ Taehyung

Plot - Taehyung decides to spend his 2nd year of collage in a dorm. He finds out that Jungkook is his roommate. But how will Jungkook react when he finds out Taehyung is a little??

{ I made Taehyung younger in this story }

Taehyung POV 

First day of my second year of collage. I'm excited but sacred at the same time. This year I get a dorm with a roommate. Last year I just stayed with my parents but it was a long drive to the campus, about 30 or so minutes. So, not wanting to trouble my parents, I decided to get a dorm room, so my parents don't have to drive me. I decided to get one with a roommate since it's cheaper.

All that has lead me here, standing in front of my new room at 11 in the morning, a room that I will be sharing with a random dude.

What do I say to him?? Do I tell him everything?? like my name, age....?? Yes pabo your age. But what about my little side do I say something about that??? Will he hate me?? How can I hid- 

"Aish" I scold myself  "Just go in the damn door and stop overthinking." I sigh.

I go to reach for my keys but a voice stops me.

"I was just about to tell you that." The voice chuckled.

I turn around to see a handsome boy about my age, taller then me. He has beautiful, long, curly, black hair that fall's perfectly on his cute face. He has amazing dark brown eyes that I could get lost in. He looks like an actual angel. He has bag's in one of his hands and a suitcase the other. I stare at him for a while until I hear keys rustle and a body brushing past me. 

"I guess I'll open the door then

"I guess I'll open the door then." the boy said. 

I snap out of my trance and grap the bags I had placed on the floor and entered the dorm.

After a while of looking around the boy finally spoke.

"I forgot to introduce my self, I'm Jeon Jungkook." he says as he stretches out his hand and smiles. He has a cute bunny smile, he is adorable.