Daddy's Need Help Too : Namjin

Caregiver - Namjoon

Little - Jin

Plot - BTS have been preparing for there comeback. Jin is slipping a lot due to stress but, Jin notices how Namjoon is stressing out. Sometimes littles have to care for daddy's too. 

(so most of this story is in Jins POV but there is some 3rd POV at the end, sorry for that)

Jin's POV 

I was in the kitchen making dinner for the other members. We have been preparing for our comeback, our schedule was packed and I have been slipping a lot recently due to the stress. And whenever I did Namjoon was always there to care for me even with the tight schedule.

I feel a little bad because hes working so hard by going to meetings or making sure everything is perfect, songs and dances, and he still takes care of me. God, I love that man. 

As I was cooking, thinking of Namjoon, I hear a faint "hyung". I snap out of my thoughts and look up to see Jimin. 

"Hyung are you ok??" he asked, looking concerned.

"Yea Jimin-ie, I'm fine." I reply.

"Alright Hyung, do you need any help" Jimin asked politely.

"Yes please can you set the table??" I respond.

"sure" I hear Jimin say, as he goes to get the plates and cutlery. 

He leave the kitchen to the dining room to set the table as I finish dinner. I take the pot off the stove and walk to the kitchen. I place the pot on the table and yell,

"DINNER"

That one word has all the members run to the dining room and sit at the table. I chuckle at them. After every one sat down I notice someone isn't here.

"Where's Namjoon??" I ask the 5 boys.

"I think I saw him...in his room??" Jungkook said uncertain.

"Oh" is all I said.

I think I'll just bring it up to him. He's probably resting but he still needs to eat. I grab an extra plate and put some food on it.

"I'll be back in a minute" I said as I was leaving the room.

When I reach Namjoon's room I open the door to fine a half awake, half asleep Namjoon lying on the bed, with his laptop on his lap. I sigh and walk over to his bed. He looks up and smiles a small bit and says a quite "hey", before looking right back don't to his laptop.

"Namjoon you should rest" I say.

He looks up with blood shot eyes from the tiredness,

"I'm okay Babyboy, don't worry" He says, I just sigh.

"No you're not Namjoon, please you need to rest but first can you eat something, please??" I plead.

"Baby I'm fine" He smiled a bit and looked back to his laptop. 

"Nope, I'm taking this...." I took his laptop, closed it and put it on the bed side table.

I grab the plate "...... and giving you this" I say putting the plate where his laptop was and giving him chopsticks. "now eat" I sternly say.

"But-" Namjoon try's to protest.

I cut him off  "No buts, you are going to eat and then sleep, you have no say in the matter" 

Namjoon smirks "and why should I listen to the Babyboy?? Hmm??"

"Because daddy's get stressed and need a break too" I say truthfully.