8

"Oi Pizza," called Harley, hands cupping his mouth.

"Yeee" said Peter In recognition. Harley got on his elbows and grunted while getting up off the Lab couch.

"Can you get Stank to let me have ten waffles for breakfast tomorrow cuz normally he panics when I throw up after six and becomes all mama bear- you know what I'm talking about."

Peter sighs. "Unfortunately. And why do you wanna eat ten even though it'll make you hurl?" He gasps. "Hurly Harley!"

He wrinkles his nose at the new nickname. "No. Don't ever call me that. Ever again."

"You get to call me Pizza."

"And Petra," Harley inputs helpfully.

"Yeah. Thanks."

Harley snickered at Peter and flopped back down on the couch. Peter glances over at him, squinting at his laziness.

"Ya know D man won't like you just lying down and not working." He gasped. "T-dog!"

"That's... a great name. It'll totally piss him off. Let's use it. And he ain't the boss of me."

Peter stares at him for a few seconds. "Youre sleeping at his tower. In his tower."

Harley sighs dramatically. "I know, I'm practically Repunzal." He shifts and looks back. "So...? Yay or nay?"

Peter neighed like a horse And Harley pouted.

"Pleeeeease."

Peter smirked, preparing for him to bribe and barter And give him more than necessary. He might as well take advantage. "How about...? no."

"I'll let you choose the movie tonight."

"No you won't."

"You're right," Harley sighs. "No, I wouldn't."

"I'm not doing shit without payment."

"What about as a nice thing you would do for your brother?" Harley Asks, trying puppy eyes.

Peter sniffs. "You can't win me with puppy eyes, I am puppy eyes. And hell no."

Harley let's out a frustrated sigh. "Well what do you want, Stark downgrade?"

Peter theatrically tapped his chin. "100 gold doubloons and the sword Excalibur would do."

"Can you just lemme eat 10 waffles? Help a brother out? This time I won't vomit on you, and you can choose my target. I've heard rumours Clint is in a prank war with you?"

"How have you heard rumours?" Peter Exclaims. "You've only been in the tower for like 20 mminutes. And I'd like that. But there is one more thing I desire..." He finishes ominously.

"oh god what?"

"Admit you came today and not any other is because it's my birthday."

"You know I can't do that," Harley Says, jutting out his chin.

"And why not? Because of your pridddddee? You don't have any."

"uh, rude. And no, it's because it isn't true. I already told you it just fit my schedule better," He lies.

But Peter is right. Harley totally came to celebrate Peters birthday with him.

"Sure." Drawls Peter, the sarcasm deep in his voice.

"So what else are you willing to trade?"

Peter smirks. "Nothing. Only that."

"I'm not going to say it."