3

8 months later.

"Muuuuuum!"

"MUUuuum!"

"MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"

"Yes Peter?"

"Hey mum have you seen my Positive and Negative science pun T-Shirt?"

"The one I have?"

"Yeah!"

"I think it's in the wash! You're gonna have to wear something else today, sorry sweetie."

" s' okay Ma, I can wear a sweater."

Peter dashes into his closet and begins skimming through his selection of tops, then when he doesn't find anything there, takes one that looked clean from the floor. He slips on a plain black shirt and decides he looks presentable enough. Then after a quick look in the mirror, he ran down the stairs and took a slight short-cut of jumping down the side and running the rest of the way to the kitchen counter, where Pepper was talking to someone on an eirpiece and Tony took small sips of his coffee, keeping his eyes closed.

Peter sees his chance. He uncaps the pen in his pocket (he was always forgetting things, so he had to write them down somewhere, and the holographic notepad that Tony offered to approve as one of his next builds in the lab that could project from his watch got a 'no' from Peter) and draws a quick, blue smiley face on his neck.

Tony felt it and turned. "What did you do?" He slaps a hand to the back of his neck where the pen touched.

Peter grins and grabs a piece of already-buttered toast, avoiding the question. He takes another. And another. He has two in his mouth and three in his hands as he backs away towards the front door. "Bye! See you later, have a good day!" Then he leaves, while Tony furiously tries to see what he put on his neck, feeling around every spot for like a bump or something, then getting irritated when nothing seems unusual.

"Gah! That boy."

And he gave up, deciding it can't be that bad. And it was only at lunch when he got frustrated from interns snickering when they saw his neck, muttering "good one Pete."

He looks from his coffee to Pepper, who was just wrapping up a conversation with someone on the earpice. "Okay. Goodbye, thank you." Then she took it out of her ear and slammed it on the table, her face falling into her hands, letting out a sigh. "It's only 7:30 in the morning and I'm already tired."

He puts a rubbing hand on her arm. "You okay?"

'yeah," she sighs, rubbing her eyes.

"I don't think you are... Do you wanna talk?"

~~Peter 3rd person~~

"Hiiiii Happyyyy!" Peter said as he slid into the car. Happy grumbled and rolled up the visor. Peter grinned. "Happy the grumpy cat!" he sang, even though no one could hear him.

And then Peter Parker perished.

.

"Alright class, before you leave, I have an announcement." The class groaned and sat back down, waiting for Mr. Harrison to hurry up and finish what he's about to say so they can get the hell out of there. "We are going on a field trip!"

Cricket. Cricket.

"Where?" Asks Cindy, breaking the tense silence.

See, after their little... DC decathalon trip Debacle, they were not exactly... thrilled to hear they'd be going on another field trip. Excited and terrified, sure, but not thrilled.