Chapter 7

Yuki's POV

Walking into our house i saw two kids sitting down quietly and i looked at a kid around my age, I froze shocked to see them. "well guys its nice to see you again" he said and the kids got up and ran hugging my leg.

"Yomiko! Yozuko!" yokiko said but i was still in shock.

He walked up to me giving me a side hug when he went and gave lawlet a hug and she cried in his arms. I bent down and the two kids gave me a hug. "mommy we missed you" they said calling me mommy because i used to take care of them. I smiled softly crying as i hugged yoriko and yokiko's siblings.

They weren't really twins they were quadruplets and we thought these two died. one day last year we found a secret base for the Geni and we ambushed, we had to run but these two got left behind, lanlet said he would make sure they came home but We never saw any of them.

"How have you been little sis" he said smiling and she glared at him with a smile.

"we are the same age you dip were twins" she said folding her arms.

"yeah but I'm 5 minutes old so you're little" he said sticking out his tongue.

"took me a while to find you guys but i promised i would bring them back, Why'd you close you're self up?" he asked his twin sister they had a bond they could sense each other but because law thought lan was dead she didn't bother trying to use her bond..

"how'd you escape?" she asked and he smirked.

"well i had to figure out how to use my power better, I have better ones ya know stronger too" he said flexing like he was lifting weights.

"oh well then you can participate in our war games tomorrow. But we have to get you signed up for school."

~le time skip~

school ended with people staring at us and ian (that's his American name they were both part American) "We have to go to our club you're welcome to come" lawlet said as he adjusted his beanie, he had a horn on his head because his animal (he is special too) was all types of snakes and Lizards and he didn't grow ears like us but he did have a tail and a horn.

We walked into the club while he stayed out side talking about not being in a room full of perverting guys and desperate girls. Today our first day of hosting and we would be in a group.

I just did gestures and wrote things and did signs and it seemed that the girls found that attractive also when i was clumsy and sad and lawlet helped me like i was a child. suddenly ian bursted into the room and people stared at him.

He came to us and put his Arms around the both of us and even giving me a kiss on the cheek making me blush. ''Yuki why did you and lawlet keep me waiting so long?" the girls seemed to fangirl and i heard them whispering who he was. Of course he came in always so impatient.

"uh excuse me mr. but i don't think these two want you're hands around them" kyoya said as i tried to squirm out because i didn't like being touched.

"sorry Yuki, Ill just wait till we get home" he said winking at me and taking his arm from around him. lawlet just started to burst out laughing and i was tempted to laugh with her.

"you will not be going home with my son!" tamaki said and then ian started to laugh.

"Ive met yuki's father you aren't him" he said and jumped on lawlets lap and put his head on mine.

"lawlet when we get home lets play outside like we used too, we haven't gotten dirty together in a long time" he said winking at her and she hit him on the head.

"get off him you queer, he doesnt like you!" hikaru said coming over pushing ian on the floor, ian grabbed his beanie before it fell off and got back up.

"sorry ladies, i was just acting. I am not a pervert or dating either one of these two handsome young men so they are all youres" he yelled.

"lawlet do you know this young man?"Kyoya asked and she nodded.

"Yep that's my older twin brother, he likes to joke around a lot. But he would never do any dirty things to yuki considering their cousins or me because we are brothers" she explained and ian started laughing.

"Dang it you ruined it lawlet i was just trying to fit into you're club" he said and the girls started whispering how cute he was and hoped he joined and stuff.

"ladies did you know you whisper loudly and sadly for you all i am absolutely gay. but sorry for bothering all of you i was just bored, Anyways im new here and don't have any friends so who wants a new gbf (that's gay best friend btw)" he said sitting down on a empty table near the corner.

"tamaki you're the king right? I'm join this club because i wont allow yuki and lawlet to be in this club alone" he said as girls in line waiting to get in ran to kyoya tossing him money and sitting down.

~Ian's POV~

"so there is this guy i like but he doesn't seem to show any interest in me so what should i do?" a girl asked, she was very pretty and if i were straight i might even have asked her out but it seems something wasn't working.

"okay so if he wont notice you i say we give you a make over don't change who you are but how about lets make you stand out a bit." i told her as i patted the seat next to me.

I then took out my backpack that i have supplies in for make up emergencies in case we see Geni i can do creepy make up or make them look like a whole different person or even if the girls have a make up problem i am very helpful.

When i was doing my ninja training i was the best in stealth and disguises so i am really good at this I finished quickly and the other girls gasped.

"wow angel you look so beautiful"

"you look like an angel"

"you're my best friend so i am going to be completely honest with you, if i were a dude id hit you up" one girl said and i remembered why i found some girls strange.

"me next, okay so i am scared that i might fail my English test and i need studying tips because i heard gay people were really smart"

"first, stereotypes are rude, second you have to find out what type of learner you are next use something that can help you remember Better. Let me see, my old friend was a musical learner so he put things into rhymes, I had another friend who was a bodily kinetic learner so they moved a lot but it helps.'

"wait i know i am a linguistic learner but on test i cant talk" she told me.

you're in luck i am too, when i take test i like to whisper things to myself or say it in my head if you cant be heard by another person you cant be in trouble" i tried to help and she just nodded talking away and i saw her whisper things to her self.

~le time skip~

"bye lanlet you give such great advice!" the girls said leaving and i got up.

"that's was very good work you did mr.lanlet" kyoya said and i rolled my eyes walking out with the others.

~

A/N so i made a new person they are a jokester this was a strange chapter but hey oh well, the person who waned me to make him will hate me lol but it gets better yeah you don't even know his powers yay.