Chapter 10 part 2

A/N so i got back my laptop because i told my mom im doing some work which i am and she knows i like to write stories and she let me because im going to be an author when i grow up so yay!

Yuki's POV

walking out the room everyone was staring at us, I quickly looked at the others checking to see if anyone had left some animal parts out when our fangirls ran to us. "yuki youre so cute!!!" one screamed in my ear and ran up as i was surrounded by girls.

"this is you're little siblings they are adorable!" they exclaimed, I had told them about this and i saw a sneaky glint in yoki's eyes and i silently told him not to.

"Daddy i want to swim" yoki said giving his adorable face and the girls had hearts in there eyes as he jumped into my arms.

"Daddy?" hikaru said coming from no where and leaning on my head.

"yeah yuki's parents are always busy so he took care of his siblings the most and he has become their father figure so they call him daddy" lawlet said. "now excuse me yori is really shy so i have to get her away from this big group because she is also claustrophobic" she explained and left me alone.

I made a swimming sign and the girls understood and we all walked into the water. Yoki, yomi and yozu dived in after me and we swam to the bottom. We were able to breath underwater so we swam around before coming up for air pretending to be normal.

"Hey guys!!" Lawlet and lanlet said from a clift about 15-20 feet in the air.

'okay training, we are going to climb up and dive down, when close to the water use youre abilities to soften it even though youre bodies could handle it, its a test do not let the regular humans see, When you all go ill have yori and yomi collect youre energy and make a field blocking this whole area.'

We all quickly swam to the clift and we climbed quickly while everyone stared at us shocked. Lawlet and lanlet jumped first using their abilities then yozu and yoki as they went i used picked up 5 stones and tossed them down, they grabbed energy and kept them in and yoki teleported them into different corners around us. Yomi made sure the energy stayed in and switched the energy type. Then yori made them invisible. the others climbed back up and we all dived together and made a huge splash thanks to yozu increasing his bone density. Then i gave the magic stones the effect to protect us for evil Geni, As i did so a wave of colors passed by but with the huge splash it then made a rainbow and the girls stared lovingly.

i made a sign meaning lets get out and we walked out to seeing some guys standing near the edge. "hey ian nice diving, going to introduce us to youre friends" the one in front said gesturing to us.

"right chase these are my cousins and this is my wonderful sister lawlet" he started but lawlet interrupted him.

"wait chase as in the guy you have been texting all night?" she asked with her eyebrows raised and a tiny smirk nudging her brother with her shoulder.

"no! we were just talking about hanging out and playing football again. Anyways Guys this is Chase, Mike, Kyle...Kirito..." he went on and on.

"wait you're kirito as in the son of the famous kendo master also the person who got to voice kirito in the anime sword art online?!" lawlet said and he nodded smiling.

"you look just like kirito from the show, i ship you with asuna so much its my otp!" she said fangirling and i silently laughed.

"did you know most people from the anime look like their actor just an animated version." he said walking off with her and i grinned.

"well chase this is my favorite cousin Yuki he is mute and this is his siblings yori,yomi,yoki, and yozu which they are quadruplets" he explained and shook my hand. (A/N So i was going to put a desription but i thought it would be better if you just imaged 2 characters you ship the most to be ian and chase, oh and neo when you read this i had to do this for a special reason)

"hey no one knows my sister is a girl she has to pretend to be a guy so if anyone finds out i will find the one who said it hunt them down and murder them in their sleep" ian said seriously once kirito and lawlet came back.

"we promise, what does she really look like?' a guy who i didnt know the name of asked.

"i have a picture kyle" he pulled out a picture from no where and the guys started wolf whistling.

"kirito your one lucky do ian's sister is hot" kyle said not very quitely.

"Hey do you guys wanna play a game of volleyball?" lawlet said and we all agreed but i told the little ones to sit out.

I was serving first and on my team was kirito, lawlet, lanlet, kyle, chase, mateo, and mike. some of the guys decided to sit out but it was 8 on 8. I served the ball and someone on their team hit the ball, Chase jumped it the air and spiked it across, another guy dove and managed to save it as one of their tesm mates ran and hit it over, Kyle one of the tallest guys on the team slimply hit it back over while they went to get it and it was in the air. I saw ian look at the ball so i didnt try and get it as he jumped in the air to spike it across. he lost his footing and tripped in the air (he is a very clumsy person) and fell into chases arms.

"wow that was such a cliche moment!" yoki yelled from the side lines as we made the point.

"okay lets end the game even though we just started, i wanna go swimming again!'' we all ran for the pool and dived in having fun till it got dark.

A/N so i got my laptop back because my mom isnt home and i wrote this real quick sorry for the errors