Chapter 5

Yuki,s POV 

finishing training i got ready for the nightmare that would be school, I had to go around many girls and entertain them, it would be hectic. bringing the twins to their daycare they mentally told me goodbye because of yoki's telepathy and lawlet and i jogged the rest of the way and walked through the door to our class only to be bombarded by girls rushing to us.

I went to my desk only to sense two identical presences sneaking up on me. I told tell it was the twins and i just took our a notebook and start drawling. One of them snatched it in the air where my short height couldn't reach and i started to grow angry. "Oh goodness give that back"lawlet tried reaching for it but he threw it to his twin brother then i jumped on my desk and flipped in the middle of them doing the splits and kicking them both in the head then got it.

i noticed that the class wasn't even paying attention and i sighed in relief. "hey that hurt" the one who took my book said who was the oldest named hikaru.

"warning: never take yuki's things he gets very very violent. Also don't touch him he hates being touched" i sat down and hummed a tone annoyed because i didn't feel the need to draw anymore. When i get angry i usually write down the lyrics to my favorite song.

deciding to make another short story i got out our school issued computers and logged onto wattpad, i was very famous on this site, actually because of it some of my books have been publish but no one knew my real identity. Because i couldn't have the Geni finding me

'what if the person you were looking for was right in front of you, but she couldn't speak, she couldn't make a sound because she was mute. She couldn't hear you either because the deafness was louder than any words you could say. would you give up on her because she was different a freak or would you stay with her and give her a chance' i created the summary and choose the title and the categories and such when class ended.

I walked up the stairs and in front of me was Lawlet when I noticed a presence about meters behind us, They were creeping up on us when i recognized their auras as the twins and i decided not to worry. I came up and looped their arms around me and i froze.

~ Flash Back ~

"don't worry yuki i wont hurt you, if you want me to stop just tell me" xavier the leader of the Geni said, he knew i wasn't going to talk I just prayed that lawlet got here soon.

tears falling down my face i opened my mouth about to speak breaking my promise to my mother. Opening my mouth no sound came down, i hadn't talked in so long it would take a while for me to get the words out.

he was a monster i couldn't do anything about it because his ability allowed him to steal energy and give it to himself taking my strength i wasn't able to do much so using my ability wasn't an option. 

Suddenly a fist on fire came out of no where and hit xavier in the face burning him as he was surrounded by a ring of fire, the earth then made a barrier as it trapped him and i looked over at Lawlet with a look of rage on her face and she grabbed my hand as went to a bathroom.

She quickly cleaned up my blood and cuts from being held captive for a month and started to run the bath, i looked at her with a crazy look but she just winked at me. soon reinforcements came and were pounding on the door and we jumped in the water but we kept sinking, 

suddenly my head emerged from a pond in the woods and my body shoot out, being away from xavier i felt my energy back and i grew some standard wings that floated us down while lawlet used her wind to help a bit.

~end of flashback~

"don't touch him"lawlet said pushing them away putting some wind behind her arms to increase her strength, i silently nodded trying to put the images of me being held captive from my head but they didn't seem to go.

Walking to the club room it was all black and tamaki was dressed as a vampire, my eyes widened and i ran out, i started rocking myself thinking of the memory, Xavier and I used to be best friends before he changed his family was 3rd in command. He was one of the special ones like lawlet and I, his main animal was a bat and he has a lot of traits like a vampire, he claimed to always hate vampire stories because he hated how they made him seem.

But now he can Suck energy like vampire suck blood and he turned into the vampire stereotype (news says he and his men of Geni are trying to make a serum to live for eternity) Ever since i was taken I had a huge fear of vampires because it changed my friend.

I had a mission in this life, it was to take xavier, beat the crap out of him and then cure him, i had a idea, maybe his father was forcing him to do these things. His father was always horrible to him i was sure he hated xavier because his American mother died and he blamed xavier but when i was kidnapped he seemed to love his son and they couldn't just change that easy.

"its okay honey its okay, Don't worry, it will be fine. Ill take you home and explain everything tomorrow" she helped me up and after we left the kitchen i saw tamaki giving a girl a 'vampire bite' more like hickey. shivers ran down my neck thinking about when xavier turned into a energy vamp and gave me a 'vampire bite'