Chapter 2

I was surprised when Ryan came up to me wanting to be friends. I at first thought he would've just wanted to become close to me so he can cheat off of me on tests, but I did remember that he had recently lost a friend. I feel bad, he would only talk to Brendon I believe, and now he's gone just like that.

Fuck. I did something, and I'm not able to bring that person back.

Imagine the people who's life I've now ruined. But I had to, I can't feel guilty. He deserved it, and now I have to set someone up so the clues don't all point to me. People don't know that I talk to this person, but me and him have a deep connection.

If only he didn't get in my way. Now the police are questioning my parents.

Anyways, I have Pre calc to go to, I don't need to be worrying about who I killed while multiplying exponents and fractions.

During lunch I usually sit with Tyler and Alex, but now Ryan is here to join.

All three of them are doing homework. English and U.S. History. I quickly dug into my backpack, reaching for my completed homework, and slid it over to them. They each mumbled a thank you, and I laughed.

School is the thing that makes me feel normal. Inside of this building, I'm the sweet and smart kid who is a model student. Everyone wants to be me. Well, everyone wants to have my grades. However, once I leave school, I have a responsibility to deal with. I have to make sure that body isn't found in that river. If only I had known where an incenerator was, I would'nt have to worry about that.

I snap out of my thoughts and start to look at each of the people's who're sitting by me paper. Name: Alex Gaskarth, date: 1/16/05. Name: Tyler Joseph, date: no. I smiled at what he wrote. Name: Ryan Ross, he didn't write a date. 

It only takes a few more minutes until they've all finished copying. I hope they didn't copy it completely, it should be obvious to not do that.

I gather both of my papers back when they were done and put them back in my backpack.

Then the strangest thing happened. Some guy with shoulder length black hair had walked past our table but shoved Tyler. Tyler frowned, completely confused by why that happened. Alex got defensive, but didn't do anything. Ryan, on the other hand, looked pissed and immediately stood and followed the guy who shoved Tyler. Now I was frowning, as I looked over to Tyler, but he just shrugged. I didn't think Ryan would be defensive as well, I didn't even know that he was close enough to him to care.

Ryan didn't come back to the lunch table, and like that lunch was over. Both Ryan and the kid he was chasing was gone. 

"You think he's ok?" Tyler asked a bit worried. I gave a small shrug, but nodded shortly after. I truly hoped he was ok.

The rest of the day seemed to go by slow, and there was still no sign of Ryan anywhere. I didn't know if I had any classes with him or not, I never paid attention to who was in my classes. Even if Tyler was in one of my classes, I wouldn't know. All I gotta do is focus on my school work. Worry about other things later when I leave school.

After school, I head to the river that I placed the body in. I don't believe there's any evidence from me around here, but they can easily tell how the guy was killed and find who he is. Then go to his school, which is also my school, and boom, find me because detectives are magical.

Luckily, I've picked up something that'll steer the blame off of me. That kid, the kid who shoved Tyler, he dropped something when he did that. His wallet. That sucker. Imagine dropping your wallet in front of a murderer, couldn't be me.

When lunch was over, I let Tyler and Alex leave before me, then I stayed a bit after to pick up the wallet with a ziploc bag that thank god the school out with a pickle in it along side our sandwiches. 

I'll just the wallet right next to the rim of the river and they'll arrest that guy.

My name will be cleared.