Chapter 12

I was so happy when I got the invisibility potion made and working. At least, it worked for me.

There was a slight problem with it, but hey, I'm new to this potions making thing. I'm only doing this for Brendon.

"I think you're the dumbest witch I've ever seen." Gerard said through gritted teeth as he held onto my shoulder.

"At least we're making progress dude." Tyler said, holding onto my hand.

I may have made a mistake with the calculations for the potion. You see, it only turns me invisible. In order for Tyler and Gerard to turn invisible with me, they had to be touching me while I drank the potion.

At least it doesn't only last for ten seconds.

"Remember, stay close to me. If you let go of me, your cover is blown, you won't be invisible anymore. And don't talk in front of anyone, they can still hear us. Got it?" I say, earning quick nods from the two. 

We were outside of this abandoned warehouse, which was the most random location to hide out at but it made enough sense.

Gerard kept trying to take the lead, so I had to constantly remind him that we may end up dead if he did so. It was up until we made it to a cell door when I became lost. There was a key pad on it, a five digit code needed to be entered in order to open it.

I looked at Tyler, who was waving his hand in front of a kid siting next to where we were standing. Tyler seemed amused enough so I didn't need to worry much about him.

Gerard, of the other hand, was on thin ice with this whole keeping a hold of me thing. He was touching me with a fingertip as he reached around a corner.

"What're you doing?" I whispered in his ear once I pulled Tyler and myself close enough to him.

He jumped, giving me an evil glare after so. "Don't ever do that again. And look who else is here." He said, pointing in the same direction as he was once facing.

I squinted my eyes, looking at the two tall figures running from one corner to the cell door. They seemed hesitant at the door, as if they we're actually apart of the group this hangout spot belongs to. They then typed in a code and looked surprised when they got it open.

"Hell no." Gerard said as he tried to move away from us. I quickly grabbed onto his arm, pulling him back. 

"You're gonna get us found and killed."

"I need to protect him." Gerard said before yanking his arm out of my grasp, and as he made his way over to the two people, the glow that the invisibility had brought around his body had quickly faded, and he was earning weird looks and stares.

"We're gonna die." Tyler mumbled.

I sighed. I felt like a mother who failed to watch her two kids at the store.

I pulled Tyler with me as I quickly jogged over to where Gerard was, grabbing a hold of his shoulder even though that wouldn't do anything anymore.

"Don't fucking touch me, creep." Gerard said, yanking his whole body away from me. I knew the two guys standing in front of us were weirded out, they only saw Gerard, as well as heard him. He then looked at me. "We're heading to my house, I'm taking these two with us."

I exhaled loudly before holding onto his shoulder once again, but less rough, and he took that as a yes since his hand was now holding onto the blonde kid, he looked familiar. The blonde kid then took the other kids hand, and we made a quick dash out of the warehouse. We were getting called at and chased, but once we made it out. they stopped.

Tyler finally had let go of my hand when we were out. "We can head to my place, it's closer."

The two kids stop dead in their tracks, gawking at me and Tyler. I forgot that they didn't even know we were here.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Just lead quickly." Gerard said, and Tyler smiled as he took us to his place.

The last and only time I've been here was when I was knocked out then blindfolded. So now that I'm looking in the house, it's actually really nice. Instead of going to the basement, too, we went into Tyler's room, which was pretty sick looking, in a good way.

Once we were all practically shoved into the room by Gerard, he shut the door and glared at each of us. "I don't know what the hell is going on or how we've all manage to meet up at the same place at the same time, but we all need to confess everything right now."

We all each looked at each other, then nodded. 

Let the confessions begin.