🍒: 3

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐖𝐎

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐖𝐎

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

"Hey," Corbyn yelled out running out the hospital after Mercedes, making the girl stop and turn to look at him. "Where are you going?"

"I just need fresh air," Mercedes wipes her foggy eyes.

"Want to go for a little drive?" Corbyn asked the girl.

"I just want to be alone," Mercedes frowned as the blonde wiped a fallen tear, she pushed his hand away. "Why are you still here?"

"Cedes-"

"I don't even know you- you don't fucking know me. Leave me alone," Mercedes turned back around walking away.

Corbyn frowned watching the girl go on her phone as she walked away from him. Though his eyes went wide as she went to cross the road. Corbyn darted after the girl, pulling her back and into his chest as a truck went by over the speed limit. Though her phone was crushed by the tire in the process.

Mercedes gasped as she watched her life flash before her eyes. She took deep breaths, sinking into his chest and stayed sat on the floor in his arms. She sat their trying to process what had just happened, and Corbyn held her as she did.

"Oh my god," Mercedes breathed out finally turning over to look at Corbyn, "y-you saved me," she said looking around his face before throwing her arms around his neck, though in reality she wished the truck took her with it. "Oh my god." She started to sob into his shoulder. He could hear cameras good off making him mentally roll his eyes.

"Hey it's okay," Corbyn said, standing up with her in his arms; bridal style. He carried her to his car, not caring about the flashes going off and the paparazzi discovering his location, once again.

He placed her in the passenger seat, wiping her tears once more before walking to the other side. He started the car, turning on the A.C and putting on the radio. He smiled as Choose started playing, he wrote this song with his old band members. Zach was on a worldwide tour with his fiancé Kay. Jack was taking a break from social media and focusing on his daughter he had a year prior. Jonah was currently opening a studio and Daniel was releasing hits on hits while dropping by at his father business. Each boy was as successful as the last and would occasionally meet up or even have collabs with music or photo shoots. They all had met their dreams, they all had become A-list standing by each other's side.