🍒: 17

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

Mercedes woke up another morning, her eyes foggy and her head in a terrible amount of pain- the same feeling you would have during a hangover. The girl opened her eyes.

Mercedes rolled to her side, as a smile took over her face though it soon disappeared. "Corbyn?" The blonde girl called out, as she sat up in the uncomfortable mattress. Her eyes went wide as she looked around the room, it was her old room.

Mercedes knew it was a dream, but it felt too real. Mercedes pulled her covers off her legs, swinging her feet off the bed. Her feet touched the cold wooden floor.

Mercedes looked around the room once more before her eyes went wide in realization. If this was a dream back in her old house, it meant that London was still alive.

"London?" Mercedes called out, rushing out her room. She heard a familiar giggle in the kitchen. "Elle, baby, is that you?"

"Find me Cedes Benz," she heard followed by another giggle. Mercedes rushed into the kitchen, seeing a glimpse of blonde hair leaving the room.

"London wait, I just want to see you," Mercedes called running out to the living room where she heard the giggling.

"C'mon, loosen up why don't you? If you find me you get to see me," London's voice called out back from the bathroom in the hallway.

Mercedes bolted to the room looking in the mirror. Mercedes had mascara Tiana on her cheeks, her eyes were a dark shade of red, her hair was a mess. Mercedes glanced at herself once more in the mirror seeing what looked like rotten feet dangling down. Mercedes quickly jumped away looking back into the mirror, now seeing London's reflection in the mirror, the girl quickly turned around seeing her sister standing in the bath-tub. "London-" the younger Adams pulled the shower curtain covering herself. "London this isn't funny," Mercedes started, pulling the shower curtain away- though London was gone. "Elle?"

"Find me, Cedes," Mercedes heard from London's bedroom. Mercedes turned on her heel, quickly running towards the room. She opened the door, hearing giggles from the closet.

"I got you," Mercedes smiled opening the door though she jumped back- her eyes going wide from
shock. There was a rotten corpse hanging in the closet, rope tightly around the neck as bugs ate at the rotten flesh. There was dried up blood on the floor under the teenage girl. The body was completely life less and discolored. Mercedes let out a loud scream, falling onto the ground.