🍒: 8

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

"What happened?" Christina asked quickly as she ran into the house.

"She locked herself in her room-"

"You have a key," Christina stopped.

"Yeah but I don't want to go in and have her get mad at me. We were doing really good," Corbyn frowned. "We even kissed a little."

"What happened? If she was so happy?" Christina asked running towards the girls room.

"She and her sister had a fight. I'll explain later but can you at least get her to come out?"

"Mercedes baby, please open the door," Christina said in a soft voice. "Talk to me sweetheart. Don't push yourself away."

Mercedes sniffed as pushed her face deeper into her pillow. The girl had locked her bedroom door as stayed in her bed since Corbyn drove her back. The luxury filled bags of Gucci, Chanel, Tiffany and Cartier were all laid on the ground.

"Please Mercedes, I brought ice cream and a bunch of food," Christina said putting the bags on the floor as she knocked on the door again. "I know it's hard sometimes, please open the door."

Mercedes pushed herself off the bed and opened the door, falling into Christina's arm. "I-I don't know what I-I did wrong Chris. We-we we're doing so fine and now-now this." Mercedes cried into Christina's shoulder.

"Shh, Shh," Christina held the girl in her arms. "Come on, lets go inside and we can talk." The brunette girl guided the blonde in, sitting her on the bed. "Now tell me what happened, starting from this morning."

Mercedes took a deep breath, "I was watching TV and Corb-byn said some shit and next thing you know we're in a car to her house and mom completely had her brain-brainwashed and I-I literally want to stab-stab that bitch. She had r-ruined my whole life and now that I have people that-that want me happy she-found a way to-to fucking ruin it." Mercedes said, anger and sadness dripping from her voice. "And-and she had another fucking man o-over."

"Hey, she's you're sister she'll come through eventually. I promise," Christina smiled, "why would your mom do that?"

"I don't fucking know," Mercedes wipes her nose. "Literally me being happy is a sin Christina,"