🍒: 19

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

"Hey," Ashley walked into Corbyns room.

"Hey," Corbyn smiled sitting up on his bed. "Happy birthday Ash-"

"Shut up," Ashley cut him off.

"Ashley-"

"I uninvited Cadence," Ashley scrunched her nose.

"I re-invited her," Corbyn stood up.

"Then keep both her and yourself away from my party," Ashley said, venom on her words. The blonde girl turned to leave.

"I heard Mercedes died her hair," Corbyn pointed out.

"Christina did it," Ashley turned back around. "She looks amazing."

"Is she- is she coming tonight?" Corbyn asked.

"Why would it matter to you? You already have a plus one." Ashley paused before deciding to speak up again. "Teena and I already agreed on something. We're going to try to set her up with Daniel, don't ruin it for us."

"With Daniel?" Corbyn quickly stopped Ashley again.

"Yeah, they'd be really good together- you know since Daniel doesn't date yet is an amazing person and is willing to make the acceptation for her. Also, all she wants is someone loyal."

☁︎︎

"Is there a dress code?" Mercedes asked looking through all the dresses Christina had laid out.

"Yeah," the darker brunette girl nodded. "Nothing long, poofy or floral and it has to be satin if you want to be in pictures and if you're dressing in a suit you need a satin tie or bow. The satin has to be one shade it can be sparkly or ombré unless you're layering."

"I don't want to be in pic-"

"Lucky for you I only brought satin dresses."

"Why don't any of these have long sleeves?" Mercedes looked at herself in the mirror holding the dress against her chest. "I can't wear this. I can't wear any of this."