🍒: 11

꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂
.
.

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂_𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒...

.
☢︎︎ 𝐓 𝐎 𝐗 𝐈 𝐂 ☢︎︎
.

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐄𝐍

➪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐄𝐍

.
.
꧁༄❀❁❀༄꧂

Mercedes smiled as she dressed herself in a new pair of jeans and a long sleeved top. She applied lipstick to her plump lips and mascara to her lashes. She left her hair down in its natural waves as she walked outside of her bedroom. She had woken up energetic and happy this morning. Today was going to be all about London, her birthday being in two weeks.

"Do you want to go shopping with me?" Mercedes asked Corbyn as she walked into her living room where corbyn was sat on the couch.

"Baby-" Corbyn said with a frown as he grabbed her hand standing up.

"C'mon, London's birthday is soon. We always go shopping for a birthday outfit. Go get ready London." Mercedes looks at the couch corbyn was sitting on previously, though a frown took over her face. "London-" Corbyn cut the girl off giving her hand a squeeze.

"Mercedes no," Corbyn shook his head wrapping his arms around the girl and pulling her in, placing a small kiss on her head. "C'mon, lets go get ready for the funeral."

"London?" Mercedes asked in a whisper again.

"I'm sorry," the boy said as she went limp in his arms.

"W-where is she Corbyn? Tell her to get ready. Tell her I'll get her anything she wants, tell her I'll get her everything," Mercedes said as her tears fogged her eyes. "We- I'll even take her to Brandy- isn't that what everyone wears? She's always wanted to wear something from Brandy, I'm going to buy her something-"

Corbyn held the girl tighter as his heart broke for her. "I'm so sorry," Corbyn said again.

"She's not gone," Mercedes shook her head with a smile. "London's not gone. She would never leave me behind Corbyn. Stop playing, where is she? Tell her I'm ready, tell her we're going."

"I'm sorry," Corbyn repeated as the girl started sobbing shaking her head no. "She's gone baby, I'm so sorry. She's gone now." Mercedes squeezes her eyes shut shaking her head no. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"H-How did this h-happen so-so quickly?" Mercedes asked sniffing. "This isn't real. This isn't real. London isn't gone."

"Let's get ready," Corbyn told her wiping her tears. "I have your dress ironed and hanging in your room-"