Chapter seven

Evelyn couldn't take it anymore, she was hot all over and dripping wet. Julian's mouth on her nipple was messing with her mind and body. It was too much and she wanted him. Awareness filled her, as she could only feel. All she could do was hold into his head, her fingers threading through his curls as her body was at his mercy.

He switched to the other nipple, his hot moist mouth sucking on it. Evelyn buckled as he withdrew and blew air on it. She felt herself shiver as he drew it back into his mouth, biting it lightly.

Need consumed her and heat pooled at her center. He pulled away and closed his mouth over hers, shivering as his tongue thrust deep inside, claiming her. She reached for the hem of his shirt and he wasted no time pulling it up and over his head, discarding it. He felt her little hands slide over his smooth chest.

     "Evelyn, what are you doing to me?" he asked, biting her bottom lip.

     "I should be asking you that," she whimpered. She was doing a lot of that, lately. The hunger for him was great , the passion between them feeling like it was exploding. Just the touch of his fingers was sending her over the edge.

     "I want you. No_" he was interrupted by the shrill sound of his phone. Oh hell. He wasn't picking that up.!

     He let it ring and die down. He was about to kiss her again when it rang again.

     "Aren't you picking that up?" she asked, still distracted by him grinding against her.

     "No, not when I have more important things to do." He pecked her nipples, grazing his teeth against them.

"Yeah? Like what?" she teased, biting her lip.

He gave a low growl. "Like this," he placed a kiss on her neck, "and this," he placed another right on her collar bone. "An_"

     The was a knock on his room door. "Sir, telephone has been ringing downstairs." His housekeeper, Martha, said from behind the door.

     Damn.

     "Okay Martha, you can go now." He said, annoyed.

Evelyn slid out of his lap and laid on the bed, adjusting her clothes. He looked down at his briefs and saw he was still hard. His member was probably very angry right now. He ached so much that, even the grazing of his briefs against his hard member seemed to hurt. Damn that caller and the heavens for punishing him like this.

     Picking up his phone, he looked at the number that had called. Unknown. The number was obviously hidden. He frowned. Just then, his phone rang again. Unknown. He picked up immediately.

     "Hello, who is this!" he demanded, seething.

     There was a sound of breathing coming from the other side of the phone, and then, distinctly, he could hear the sound of an infant crying.

     Confused and angry, he was about to bellow into the phone when the person hung up.

     What was that all about?

     Lost in his thoughts, he didn't hear Evelyn come up behind him and place a hand on his shoulder. At her warm touch, he relaxed. "Who was it?" she asked.

     "Don't worry." He said, turning around and pulling her into his arms, but, she felt stiff.

     "Julian, I think I need to go home." She began to pull away.

     Julian went stiff. Go? No way.

     "No!" His voice sharp. And then, at her expression, he softened his voice. "Please stay. Please." He drew her back into his arms. He didn't want her to go. Not now, when she had finally come to him.