Chapter thirteen

Present day.

     Julian looked at Evelyn as she lay, tangled up in his arms. Her messy curls decorating his bed, just the way he had pictured it. He trailed a finger on her smooth cheek. He had planned to spend the day with her, but Damien had sent him a text.

     Come over to the house. It had read.

     Julian kissed her temple, and placed another by the side of her lips, just because he couldn't help it. He gently disentangled their legs, extracting himself from the bed carefully so he wouldn't wake her up. He smiled as he watched her grab a pillow and throw a leg over it. Those legs.

     Looking at he legs caused a stir in his shorts. He quickly turned and walked out of the room, toward the guest bedroom. He was hard and in need of a cold shower. Who gave women such powers over men? He thought.

Clothes thrown to the floor in a haste, Julian stepped into the shower and switched it on to full blast. His was hard and throbbing. He couldn't control his hand as he grabbed his long, swollen, hard member. He began to imagine Evelyn's lips, soft and inviting. He squeezed his shaft. How would she look on her knees, those blues eyes looking up to him, her hand sliding up his legs.

     He felt himself grow in his palm. He bit his lips as imaginary Evelyn licked her lips and darted out a tongue to lick the head of his shaft. Ahhhh. He began to slide his hand over his hardness, up...down. He could literally see her open her little lips and draw him into her mouth. Her hot, wet, mouth.

     Julian began to beat himself faster as she began to bob her head faster, his member hitting the back of her throat. He felt something build in him. His clima__

     Knock knock.

     "Sir? Is that you?" came Martha's voice from just outside the bathroom door.

     Oh Martha!! Julian thought as he rested his head on the wall. He was still as hard as a rock and neither the cold shower or Martha could change that.

     "Yes, it's me. And please, do not make so much noise, I do not want Evelyn to wake up."

     Julian looked accross the room for Evelyn. He had been so deep in his conversation with Chima when she had coyly extracted her self from him. Now he was having a hard time finding her, in the sea of faces. Damn. She was looking so beautiful tonight. He hadn't been able to keep his eyes and hands off her. Although he hadn't been especially pleased with the double splits on her gown. He wasn't complaining, but he couldn't help the tightening in his chest at the thought of other men ogling at her.

    Julian pushed his hands into his pocket as he listened to one of Chima's executives drawl on about some marketing strategies he had come up with. He was only half-listening as he felt for the velvet box in his right pocket. He had planned on telling Evelyn the truth tonight. He couldn't hide anymore. He had decided to come clean. He loved her and would do anything for her.

    Where had she gone to? Maybe she had taken a walk alone, outside? His eyes scanned the room once again. He was about excusing himself to go look for her outside, when he spotted her on the dancefloor. Except she wasn't alone, she was with a man. The colourful light on the dancefloor lit her face and he could see her tilt her head back as she laughed at whatever the man was saying. He had his arms around her waist.

    Julian felt a mixture of anger and jealousy swell within him. He didn't even pause to give a response to Chima's executive before he was walking briskly toward Evelyn.

    "May I?" He interrupted, looking pointedly at the man.

    He watched as the man let go of Evelyn, looking at her apologetically and dashing off. Coward. Julian turned to Evelyn, only to find her giving him a look that spelled anger. What? Was she angry because he had sent the man on his way?