?? chapter three ??

"wow, you've got a whacker load of doughnuts!" panda observed, as i looked over at the boy sitting next to us at the bus station

"wow, you've got a whacker load of doughnuts!" panda observed, as i looked over at the boy sitting next to us at the bus station. he had practically a bag full of doughnuts and he was wearing about three coats.

"yes, of course, i have too many." he spoke, handing one to panda, who giggled. he offered me one and i took it, thanking him, as effy declined.

"effy doesn't do doughnuts." i explained, as he nodded a little.

"i see. so, what does she do?" he asked, as i snorted a little.

"drugs." i replied, as effy hit me gently on the shoulder.

"we've just been to buy some skunky, haven't we guys? i need juicing." panda exclaimed, as i rummaged around in my bag, grabbing a bottle of irn bru and handing it to her.

"barry!" she exclaimed, taking a big gulp.

"what are you talking about?" effy asked, as she shrugged.

"dunno. uncle jock always says barry when he drinks irn bru. i don't know why. mum says it's because he's scottish and mad." panda giggled, as i just looked back over at the boy and shrugged.

"hello. my name is thomas. i'm so glad to meet you." he smiled, as i reached over and shook his hand.

"i'm y/n. it's nice to meet you." i replied.

"i came yesterday, from africa. this place is exceedingly cold." he shivered, as i grinned a little.

"bummer." effy replied, as i frowned at her.

"oh, hell's bells." panda mumbled, before throwing up and passing out.

"shit." i mumbled, rubbing my forehead a little.

"thomas, can you carry her for us? we'll go back to my place and let her sleep there." effy smiled, sweetly, as thomas nodded and threw panda over his shoulder, like it was nothing.

we walked back to effy's, mainly in silence. 

once we got there, she opened the door and i followed, thomas last. 

"this way." she motioned, as thomas gasped a little.

"incroyable." he muttered, as effy turned around.

"sorry?" she asked, as thomas looked up at her, shyly.

"your house. it's incredible." he replied, as she grinned a little.

"mum? mum?" effy called, as we walked upstairs. she opened anthea's bedroom door, only to find her frantically throwing her clothes on, a man next to her half naked.

"effy, what are you, er, doing here?" she asked, as i just covered my mouth.

"pandora puked." she replied, as anthea nodded.

"you know steve, don't you?" she asked, quivering, as steve just waved at us. i sent him a glare and he looked away from me, out the window.

"hello, my name is thomas. so glad to meet you." thomas exclaimed, innocently, walking up to anthea and outstretching his hand.