?? chapter eleven ??

it was just a normal night

it was just a normal night. we were just at thomas's club, dancing our hearts out, music pounding.

"emily, dance with me!" i yelled, grabbing emily, as we spun about, freddie chuckling at the two of us.

the next thing i remember is hearing a thud, right by my feet, as i turned and saw her on the floor. there was blood seeping out of her head, her eyes wide open.

i started having a panic attack, right then and there.

"jj, get me out of here." i begged, hyperventilating, as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out, as we walked down the stairs.

soon enough, the door opened and more people started rushing out, cook amongst them. he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my shaking figure.

"it's alright, princess." he whispered, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"cook, can i stay with you tonight?" i asked, as he nodded.

"yeah, let's go." he mumbled, taking my hand, as we walked down the street together.

cook and i have been going out for almost a month now. apart from the occasional fight, things are actually going pretty well. 

once we reached cook's flat, he gave me an old jumper of his, and i put it on over my dress, climbing into bed. soon enough, he got in and wrapped his arms around me, placing his head on top of mine. 

after what seemed like forever, i dozed off.

the next day, i left cook's early, before he had woken up and i went home, got changed and went to college

we were all just sitting in the lounge, jj showing off a new magic trick, when cook walked in and sat down next to thomas, as i moved next to him from the seat i was sitting in.

"tommo. how the fuck are ya diddling, my man?" cook asked, as thomas looked over at him, confused.

"what do you want?" he asked, as cook grinned a little.

"alright, man. i just thought you might want a friend today, that's all. that shit with that girl. she was fucked up beyond. i mean, i had to get royally munted to get that shit out of my head." cook scoffed, as i rolled my eyes a little.