?? chapter ten ??

"i can't find item four seven seven five eight anywhere

"i can't find item four seven seven five eight anywhere. someone's made a very inconvenient error. if we have to go through all the four seven sevens i'm going to be piqued, not to mention vexed. especially if someone's..." jj started, before he tripped and fell over, groaning in pain.

"jj, you good?" i asked, as he sat up and nodded.

"yep, don't worry. my back and skull cushioned the fall. here's item four seven seven five eight." he smiled, holding up a toilet seat.

"i told you to be more careful, j." freddie grinned, as jj just looked down.

"stupid old useless, mental me." he scoffed, as freddie tutted a little.

"you're not useless... just... who loses a toilet seat on a bus?" he asked, as i nicked the spliff he was holding and chuckled, taking a puff.

"the four seven seven's are all from trains." jj mumbled, as i frowned.

"have you got some kind of problem with us, jj?" i asked, as he looked up.

"i just wish you wouldn't smoke so much weed while we're working." he shrugged, as freddie took back his spliff.

"why? they don't care." he chuckled.

"it's just a bit... boring sometimes." jj explained.

"are you saying that we're boring?" freddie asked. when he got no reply, he sat up properly in his seat and took a look at the sheet of paper in front of him.

"right, so what's next on the list?" he asked, as jj sighed, walking over to us.

"look, i'm sorry." he said, as i shrugged.

"it's fine." i replied, as he looked up at me, frowning.

"for flip's sake! stop saying it's fine! nothing's fine! it's all... smegged, ok?" he yelled, as freddie rolled his eyes.

"you're really getting the hang of this swearing thing, j!" he exclaimed, as jj took off his hat and threw it down on the table in front of us.

"ok, how about this then? i mother fucking, fanny farting, cock munching resign!" he shouted, as freddie stood up and walked over in front of him.

"what do you mean you're quitting? you can't quit." freddie laughed out, in disbelief.

"i can. i learned from the best." jj sneered, walking out of the door.

"you've still got the toilet seat!" i yelled, as he threw it back into the room, as it crashed into a shelf and knocked over several other objects.

"well, that went swimmingly." i sighed, as freddie ran a hand through his hair and sat back down next to me.

"yeah." he replied, putting his feet up on the desk in front of us.

" he replied, putting his feet up on the desk in front of us