?? chapter nine ??

"fuck, i'm not ready for this shit

"fuck, i'm not ready for this shit." i sighed, as naomi nodded from next to me, as we watched everyone walking into the hall.

"i fell asleep last night while i was trying to study." she laughed, as i grinned.

"yeah, sounds like you." i replied, as she shoved me a little.

"right, well, i s'pose we'd better go and get our names crossed off." i said, as naomi nodded and we walked over to doug and he greeted us.

"ah, y/n, naomi, good to see you." he smiled, crossing our names off, as i nodded and he pointed us in the direction of our exams.

once i had finished, i sighed, getting up and shoving my things back into my bag, walking away. i was walking towards my locker, when i saw someone walking towards me.

"katie?" i asked, as she walked up to me and shook her head.

"emily. katie's making me take her exams for her." she sighed, as i chuckled a little.

"it's convincing." i nodded.

"you seen naomi?" she asked, as i winced.

"most likely at her locker, but the last time i saw her was just before my exam started." i replied, as emily nodded and walked off.

"you look good!" i yelled, as she turned around and put her middle finger up at me, before she turned a corner.

i sorted my shit out, and just as i was about to leave, i saw freddie walking over to me.

"hey, freds." i smiled, as he just looked up at me, before wrapping his arms around me, not a word spoken. i put my arms around him and he put his head on top of mine.

"freddie, what's the matter?" i asked, as he sighed.

"i don't know what to fucking do with myself anymore." he replied, as i looked up at him.

"do you wanna get out of here?" i motioned, as he nodded.

"we can go back to my shed." he suggested, as i nodded and grabbed his hand.

"that sounds like a plan." i smiled, as i pulled him out of the college and we made our way back to freddie's.

once we got there, freddie and i sat on the floor, against the wall. it felt so weird being there, because it didn't feel like freddie's shed at all. now it was karen's dancing space.

"so, how do we do this?" i asked, chuckling a little, as he smiled back at me.

"i don't know." he shrugged, as i frowned a little.

"i understand why she left, but why did it have to be with him? and no warning either. it's like they want to break our hearts." i scoffed, as he nodded.

"yeah. s'pose they're having fun together, though." he sighed.

"yeah, they always do. do you remember the last time you spoke to her?" i asked, as he nodded.