Excuse me mothafucka(Tay-k and Nahmir)

(A/N Ok you guys this is about to be a bxb and I might make it into a book if this gets a lot of views and oh I am so so soo SOWYYY for not posting a lot but I have been going through so much lately but anyways lets get to this story)

Nahmir's pov

Im having a bomb ass dream when all of a sudden my loud ass alarm blasting Tay K goes off so i get my lil ass up and get in the shower and all that good shit. I get up and put this on

and i start walkin to the car playin my song"rubbing off the paint by your one and only ME nigga fuck you thought but anyways i pull up to this bull shity ass school and get out my car

and i start walkin to the car playin my song"rubbing off the paint by your one and only ME nigga fuck you thought but anyways i pull up to this bull shity ass school and get out my car. I walk in the school and went over to my locker to see my bestie jay and he daps me up...

Jay: Wassup bitchhhhhh

Me:nun much hoe wassup

Jay:ouu girl tay lookin so fine rn

Me: bitch yea if only he would stop bullying me and eat my pus-

All of a damn sudden out of the mf blue this nigger taymor slams me up against the locker like df I do now-
Tay: aye bitch where my money at?
Me:nigg-YOU SLAMMED UP AGAINST THIS HARD ASS LOCKER TO ASK ME WHERE SOME MONEY AT BOY IF YOU DONT GDF OUT MY FACE-
Tay:~chokes me~who df you think you talkin too luh mama?
Chile when I tell you I got sooooo mf wet my push said🥵💦💦🥵🥵✨🥵💦💦💦🥵but anyways I started walking to my class after that lil  encounter and then I done stumbled up upon some tea BITCHH I heard moaning and then my name soo I walked in the bathroom and what I saw was breath taking man he was atleast 10 inches
So he saw me and he screamed like a little bitch but I was wet so I couldn't do anything about it I just sat there and then he grabbed me and started kissing my neck so we went in a stall and the bathroom stalls were surprisingly clean and then I got on my knees and started licking his tip and slowly went from the bottom to the top then I took it down my throat that boy didn't even give me a chance to breath he started to fuck my throat very hard and I took almost all of it but then I gagged and I got up and he pinned me against the wall but he doesn't know that I was born half boy and girl but I'm a boy with girl parts but anyways his hands slowly slid down my chest down to my jewl and he jumped a lil when he felt my double gorilla grip wap but then his dick just grew more and he pulled down my pant and turned me around looking at it from da back likeeeeeeee how it look skakaksk lemme stoppp but anyways he lick my clit very slowly earning a moan from me and he slid his fingers in and when I tell you I didn't even know I was this tight but then he started to finger me hard and he found my g-spot and then he hit that harder my face over here lookin like Casper stickin his d down my throat and then all of a sudden I squirt all over his fingers and his face he groans and smacks my ass. He takes it out and licks his finger lord this boy nasty nasty🥴 anyways girl tay k jr pop out and he big af like i started running away like hell but he pulled me back and slowyly slid in from da back and i moaned hella loud and then he started pounding my shit moaning and this boys moans were heaven. He groaned and nutted inside me like sir CAN YOU WARN ME FIRST DAMN. He kisses my lips and says"you belong to me"like escuse me mothafucka.....