Chapter twenty

"Kindness Parks!"

I walk up stage to receive my high school diploma.

"I'm going to miss seeing you in the office all the time Ms. Parks," Principal Gates says as he shakes my hand and hands me my diploma.

"I going to miss arguing with you," he chuckles.

"And thanks for everything. You was the only adult that I trusted." I walk off stage and sit back on my seat.

"Yes, we are finally done with high school!" Blake cheers high-fiving David.

"Congratulations you all," William says as he walks over with his wife.

"Thanks dad," David says giving him and his mom a hug.

The rest of our parents and family walks over.

"Oh, Kindness. This is your grandma from your mothers side, my dad, and my brother Karl," John says.

"Nice to meet you all," I say.

"No, no the pleasure is all mine dear. Gosh, you look just like your mother."

"Aww grandma. Don't cry," Xavier says pulling her into a hug.

"Sorry dear, I'm just happy that I'm able to meet you," see says looking at me.

"I'm glad I'm able to meet you too."

I starting my life journey not thinking I would past the age of 22. I've been through so many struggles, but was able to hold on strong.

After the ceremony, we went out to celebrate with the family. After we went to celebrate with our high school peers.

We all spend as much time as we could with each other all summer until August hit and we all was off to college.

I still have my off days, but with Kevin and Xavier by my side I'm able to get through them.

We all still kept in contact with each other. We go on trips together every summer and video chat almost everyday.

Xavier meet this girl in college, and I can honestly say that she may be the one he spends his live with.

Blake relationship with that girl in high school never started cause she only saw him as a friend. He goes on dates hear and there, but that's pretty much it, dating wise. On the other hand, he has started working at his mom's company as a intern until he is ready to take over.

Leyon is dating some girl, but she is toxic as crap. I can't wait until the are done with each other. Also, he started modeling, and I'll just say, I'm glad cause he is hot.

Lastly, David started a YouTube channel and it blew up. He is thinking of dropping out and just doing that. I told him to just switch his major to business so he can start one. I think I was able to convince him, so know he doesn't have to worry about giving his parents a heart attack.

Jimmy hasn't been found yet, and I know he will be coming for me, but I'm ready. I decide to become a cop just like John. And I'm going to make it my life goal to find him and put him in jail.

Where he belongs.

To all that listened to my story...

So long.

Farewell.

Good bye.

And see you next time.