2: Hands

"You know, darling," said Newt. "You're hands are very small. Tiny."

Tina turned her head to see her husband take her hand and pressed it against his palm. Indeed, her hand was smaller than his. She giggled at that.

"I see. So?"

Newt chuckled. "I always wondered how they fit perfectly in mine." He gently intertwined their fingers, then raised the other to place it over them, enclosing her hand in between his. "See?" His eyes had a childlike glint when Tina stared into them.

"It's like it was naturally made to fit in mine," Newt continued. He brought his hand to his lips and softly kissed it. "Like nature knew we were meant to be together."

Tina hummed. "I see...but what dies my hand size have to do with it?" she asked, cocking a brow.

At that, Newt shrugged. "I don't really know," he grinned. "I just find it cute. Hands as small as these, punching people in the face. I mean, look! Your pinky is barely even half my pointer finger!" he laughed.

"Hey!" Tina cried, also grinning. "I can give a hard punch with these hands! You saw it, I punched one of my co-workers once!"

Her husband chortled, shaking his head fondly before leaning towards her to peck her forehead. "I know. You sent him to St. Mungo's and he didn't come to work for a week because of the bruise you've given him!" he smirked, pride in his eyes.

"He deserved it!" she retorted. "He never respected my personal space even though he knew I'm married to you." Her face contorted in disgust, remembering that perverted co-worker of hers.

"You could've just let me deal with him, love," whispered Newt, now running a hand gently through her shoulder-length hair. She really needed to cut it short again, it's really becoming a nuisance when working.

Tina pouted cutely. "You know I can handle myself," she sighed. "And, besides, he's done for, anyway. Theseus fired him yesterday." She let out a laugh.

"Oh, did he?" Newt asked. Tina nodded in confirmation. "Good. I was planning to hex him sometime."

"Newton!" Tina gasped, wide-eyed with amusement and surprise. She pulled her hand from his and playfully smacked his chest.

Newt only laughed, pulling her to his chest, and enveloped her lithe figure in a tight hug. He nuzzled her neck like a kneazle.

Tina sighed contentedly, leaning against him. Her hands slithered down to her middle, where his hands were and laced them together.

A perfect fit.

[Edited and Re-uploaded: August 8, 2020]