Chapter 6

—Izuku's POV still—

"Midorya getting raped isn't something to just 'get over' it takes time" I turned around "I've been through worse so don't worry" I grabbed the bandages and started to wrap hem around my body again "What do you mean?" I shook my head "Don't worry" once I finished putting my bandages on I grabbed some clothes.

"Midorya." I put on my shirt and looked at him "Yes?" I grabbed some pants from the sink "Do you trust me?" I sighed 'there's no use in lying' I shook my head at him "Is there a reason?" I finished putting on my pants and just stood there "Good bye Detective" I placed a sticky note and keys on the sink and walked out.

—Detective POV—

'That kid...' I sighed "What am I going to do with him.." I said under my breath. I walked over to the sink and saw a sticky note and keys, I read the note "Coordinates?" I grabbed the keys and locked up the school.

I walked around to the back of the school and saw foot prints "looks like Midorya's" I grabbed out my phone and called All Might and Eraserhead "What do you want..." I rolled my eyes "Eraserhead head could you and All Might meet me at Aldera High?" I heard Eraserhead groaning "Fine..." i hung up.

—10 minutes later—

"Tsukauchi!" I turned around to see All Might and Eraserhead "Glad you could make it" I saw Eraserhead roll his eyes "Why are we here" I sighed "You guys know Izuku Midorya right?" They nodded "well he was raped and he gave me these coordinates" I handed them the note.

"Let me guess you called us to help you check it out?" I nodded. I saw all might walk into the forest, me and eraser were behind him.

We were walking in the forest for a little bit "All Might..." he turned around "Yes?" Eraserhead was quite "I can smell blood..." all might froze so did I "All might let Eraserhead lead" I said and All might nodded. Eraserhead was now leading us, the further we got the more clear the smell of blood was.

We got close to some trees when I heard talking close by "Hey do you think they escaped?" We got behind some bushes just in case "Well we killed the girl so not her and the boy should still be passed out." I looked over at eraserhead and started writing in the dirt "Alright you have a point, Did you enjoy it though?" I was listening while using my quirk and writing in the dirt True or False "Yeah it was amazing. Just hearing there screams and seeing them cry, it just made my blood boil"

I heard only one of the guys laughing "Hey don't you think there was something up with the boy?" Everything so far was all true "Yes. He seemed used to it, he wasn't as scared he was a bit calm" I stoped writing and just listened to them "i looked him up when we got home" I looked over at the others and they were also interested.

"What did you find?" I heard some sticks cracking in the direction of the men "He was missing for 4 years and only found two weeks ago" the others were shocked "Damn, so he either ran away or was kidnapped" "i think he ran away" they stopped walking and stood in an area in front of us.

"HE GOT AWAY?!" I heard him say. He was mad "Shit...." I heard one of them stomping "We need to find him!!" I heard them both running away from the area.

We stood up and walked over to where the guys were standing "Omg..." we saw a girl naked with a knife in her head and cuts all over her body "This reminds me of Midorya's cuts.." I said under my breath hoping they didn't hear "What do you mean?" I looked at Eraser "Don't worry about it"

"We should call the ambulance and the police" I heard all might say. I walked over towards the table and put on some gloves, I picked up a knife and searched it. I twisted it around looking at it "It looks like a day ago this happened" I put down the knife and saw something in the corner of my eye.

I went towards it and saw a phone on the ground, I picked it up and turned it on. It didn't have a password on it so i could get in it easy, when I opened it a video popped up "It's a video of Midorya?" I noticed that all might and eraser were now behind me. I presses play and the video started playing "Can I be a hero if I'm Quirkless! "Sorry Kid, I don't believe you can. Try and stick to something realistic like a doctor or police" "SHUT UP" "YOU GUYS WHERE DOUNG NOTHING JUST STANDING" "our quirks-" "QUIRKS?!" "IM 12!" "I FAUGHT HIM AND I DIDN'T USE A QUIRK. I USED A BAG!!" "kid" "There is only one type of hero in this world" "Underground hero's" I looked back at All Might "Toshinori..."

Before we could say anything All Might left, I called the police and the ambulance.

—Izuku's POV—

I was sitting on my bed thinking of yesterday "How am I gonna run around now..." I looked down at my body and sighed "Let's give it a shot at least." I walked over to the front door and went to the beach.

I got into a running position and started to run on the beach "Hurts a little bit I'll be fine" I stopped running and I walked back to my house. My phone rang so I looked at it and it was Nezu "Nezu why are you calling me?" I was confused but I felt like I already knew why he was calling me.

"Midorya I got a call from the police" officer sighed "I'm guessing it's from Tsukauchi" "Yes" I looked at my computer and it was 6:30 "Shit" I said under my breath "Midorya is something wrong?" "No" I put my phone on speaker and set it down on my bed.

"What did you want to talk about?" I took off my clothes "I just wanted to see if you'd like to go to recovery girl so she could heal you" I put new bandages on "No thank you I'll be fine" I put on my Vigilante outfit "Very Well then" I grabbed my phone took it off speaker.

"Is there anything else you wanted to talk about?" I unlocked my door and got onto my roof "Yes it's about U.A" I started jumping from roof to roof "What about it?" I sat down on one of the roofs "it's about the entrance exam" so was confused because he already knew that I was going "what about it?"

"I want you to help me find a vigilante and get him into the school" he was silent "Which one?" "Fumei" I was shocked 'Shit he can't know that it's me' I took a deep breath "Why him?" I took the phone off of my ear and turned around "Sorry got to go" I whispered into the phone.

I hung up on the phone "Eraser what are you doing here?" I said moving to the edge of the building "Woah, calm down" I saw him roll his eyes when he said that "What do you want"

"I want.."

Hey Guys!

Sorry for not posting as much 😅

But I'll try! Sadly it's gonna be hard since when im at my mums im grounded  so I'll try and do it either way

Anywayyyyyyy. Have a lovely Morning, Day or Night!!!