Chapter 8

--Izuku's POV--

I woke up but it was pitch black? I heard someone talking "Why did we have to kidnap him?" I decided to stay quiet so they didn't realise I was awake "The boss wants him, apparently he has a very strong quirk" I rolled my eyes and started touching my back pocket seeing if my phone was there, but it wasn't so I tapped my watch and it sent vibrates through my body telling me where my phone was.

it was still in the alley way so I could contact someone on my watch so they could pin point my location, but if I did that it would put me in more risk of getting hurt. I felt my mask come off so I pretended to be asleep while they pulled it off "Oh he's still asleep" I heard felt footsteps on the ground "Move him too the cell, he would be to much trouble if he was awake."

I felt my shackles come loose around my ankles, wrists and my neck. once they came undone I felt someone start to pick me up "Oi boss which cell?" I heard one of them say "I don't care" I felt me moving again so I opened one of my eyes a little bit and saw the tags on the cells, I noticed one said 'Quirkless' I quickly activated my quirk and chose one that increases my weight by 10x.

I felt me and the guy fall "Shit when did he get so heavy?!" I felt him drag me by the feet into the 'Quirkless' cell "ill have to leave him in here for now, I heard him lock the cell and leave. I opened both of my eyes and saw about 13 cells "Oi kid" I deactivated my quirk and looked around "Nice Stunt you pulled" I was too busy looking around to pay attention to what he was saying.

"How did you end up here" I finally turned around facing the person "Kidnapped" i took off the stuff I didn't need and placed it on the ground "Kid that's your only protection" I looked at the cell the person was in and it was tagged 'Quirk Disable' I grabbed out a pen and sticky note from my pants "Kid are actually quirkless?" I shook my head and started to write.

"Whats your quirk then?" I stopped doing everything and looked at him "that's private" I sat on the ground "Have I seen you before?" I looked over to them once more "Most likely" then I remembered something, I tapped my watch and sent dings to my phone over and over again "What are you doing?" I stopped when I knew someone picked it up "Im helping"

I quickly stopped when I felt vibrations through the floor "Oi kid your turn" I stood up and waited for them to open the door "So kid what's your quirk" I looked at the guy leading me out "Transformation..." he looked at me confused "What can you do with it" I looked at him the changed my hair and eyes "Is that it?" I nodded.

"Wow I don't see what they need you for" I followed the guy when we reached a bar I saw some people sitting on the chairs "Just who we were waiting for" I looked around and saw some police tied up "Why are they here?" I pointed to the police "One of them Is going to see if your selling the truth" I looked at the guy "How are you meant to know which one?" he looked at me "Im not you are" 

I walked over to the police and sat down in front of one "That one?" I nodded, the villain looked over to a TV and said "Erase the others memories of this event" I saw some white things come out of the TV and into the other guys "Wake him up" I turned to the Police "Wake up" I said to him through his mind. once he woke up I asked him through his mind "Ok since your Quirk isn't what they want it to be I need you to pretend to be Detective Tsukauchi for me" he closed and opened his eyes.

the villain walked up to the police and put a piece of paper in front of him "Ask" the police asked the first question "What is your quirk" I looked at the paper "Transformation" I said "True" the police said "Im going to give you eye signals to tell you to say True or False" I said in his mind, the Police was reading the paper while listening.

"Moving my eyes Left to right say 'False' when I blink say 'True' Ok" he blinked "How old are you" I was hesitant "20" I shook my eyes "False" "alright kid how old are you..." I looked at the police "16.." I blinked "True" I looked at the police "Your useless too me" I looked at the villain "put him back into the cell" he said as he turned around to the other guy.

I looked at the police "Throw the police in with him too" the guy got out of the chains and stood up next to me "Follow me" we both followed a villain to where I was being held before. once we got there he locked us up, he walked away and I sat on the ground "Who are you exactly?" I asked the police "My name is Kane" i looked him up and down "Im Izuku" I stood up and went to the door.

"Hey Kid" it was the same voice from the man before "How long have you been in here for?" I looked in the direction of the voice "a few months" I walked toward the door and looked at the lock "What are you doing kid?" I grabbed a pin from my pants, I started to pick the lock. I didn't want to use my quirk until I knew if there where cameras in here "Im getting out" I finished picking the lock and opened the door.

"Ill be back for all of you" I looked at Kane and held out my hand to help him out, he grabbed my hand "Whats the plan?" I looked at the window on the end wall "Alright then" we both ran as silently as we could reaching the window, he touched my shoulder and we both shrunk "nice Quirk" he put me onto his back and jumped. 

we went really high, high enough that we reached the window. once we got out of the building his quirk deactivated and he was worn out "Hop on my back" he did as I told him and I used the transformation quirk to get wings "Wow" I used my wings and started to fly as fast as I could going towards U.A.

once we got there I landed at the front of the school, I tapped on my watch to see what day it was and what the time was "Tuesday 9:47?!" I was missing for three days?!. I grabbed Kanes shirt  and walked inside, it set off the alarms which was good and bad. I felt Kane get heaver by the second "Kane?" I turned around to see midnight with her clothes ripped on her arm "Shit" I grabbed my shirt and held it over my mouth and nose and started to run inside with Kane on my back.

I saw that all of the teachers were in front of me and midnight was behind me. I put Kane on the ground and put on a mask "This will be fun" I said with a smirk, I felt the floor vibrating a little bit so I knew someone was running towards me "Just let me pass!" I said with an angry voice "NEVER" that voice, I opened my eyes to see All Might standing in front of me "You Bitch.." I said quiet enough for only All Might to hear "What?" I looked at him.

"YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME!" he was shocked by the sodden outburst "And since you did that I don't have to hold back without being announced as a villain. And since i'm on school grounds I can use my quirk" I smiled. I decided to use All Mights Quirk "Kid...Why do you..have my Quirk..."  it started to hurt my body so I decided to use another quirk at the same time "Your going to pay for what you did to me and Kane" in that moment I felt like I didn't want to say that or I wasn't in control of my body 'Whats Happening to me...' I was partially in control of my brain.

"Kid listen" I was now in control of everything again? I decided to use Tsukauchi's quirk "I didn't kidnap you or this person Kane" he was telling the truth? I sighed. I deactivated all my quirks "Then Who was that person that sounded and looked like you" I turned around and saw something or should I say 

someone...

Hey Guyyyyyyyyyyys

LOok I hOpe YoU ENjoYed ThiS......

Jk im glad that you guys are reading my story!  I really hope that you guys enjoy reading my stories

and I hope you have a wonderful Morning, Day or Night!!