Chapter 11

I decided to sleep for a little bit to gain some of my energy "Midorya" my eyes opened "who's there!" I looked around but nothing. 'Must be my figure of imagination' that moment I realised that all my strength had come back I looked up at the roof looking for the camera, it was facing down so it was off. I used my transformation quirk and made myself look like someone else, at that moment someone walked into the room so I made sure it looked like I was knocked out "Hey boss there's a girl here" the guy looked closer "Send me a picture" the guy lifted up my head and took a photo.

"Grab him its Midorya" the guy started taking the wires out of me and put me over his shoulder "bring him out the back" I heard some doors open then a ray of sunlight hit me, I opened my eyes "Look who's awake" I looked up and saw Shigiraki "Look man I need to go" he shook his head "Not until someone gets here" I sighed "I have somewhere to be and an appointment" he looked back and smiled "You will wait" the guy was still holding me over his shoulder so I wouldn't escape "Can I at least sit down then" I kept on annoying him till he said yes "FINE, put him on the grass" I got lifted and placed down.

20 minutes had passed now "Omg how long do I have to wait" I groaned laying down "He should've been here!" I heard someone land? "Sorry im late" I immediately looked up and saw hawks "Midorya?" "Bird Brain?" I heard a chuckle behind me "So your working for them?" he shook his head "enough chit chat, do you want him or not" he looked at me "No" I stared at him "Ill wait for you out front" I nodded and he flew off "What did he mean?" while everyone wasn't focused on me I chose this chance to get away, my hands were still tied so I had to get onto the roof only using my legs with was difficult but I managed to do it.

I was running on the roof to get the the other side to see were hawks was, I didn't have enough time so I just jumped off hoping he would catch me "That was a close one" I looked up and saw hawks holding onto me "Nice catch" we had a conversation on the way to U.A "Midorya" I looked up "I feel like im going to pass out" I said quietly "what did you say?" he heard a lot of people screaming below him so he looked and saw blood falling on them "Midorya?" he looked at an passed out Midorya, then he looked at his wrists "Shit we need to hurry" he started to fly as fast as he could towards U.A.

As soon as he got there he rang the school door bell, it took a bit but someone came out of the school "Midorya?" I opened my eyes just a little bit and saw Mr. Aizawa. Then I saw Nothing

--Two hours later--

I woke up hearing a beeping sound "Huh?" I looked over and saw a blood transfusion "blood?" I looked around the room and it was completely empty "Damn, now I can't go anywhere otherwise I'll lose blood again" I sighed and turned to the window "But..." for some reason my hearing wasn't very good so I couldn't hear the person walking into the room "No" I looked over and saw a short old lady "Recovery girl" she walked over to me and hit me on the head with her cain.

"Your not leaving" I groaned "Hawks" she looked at her phone and called someone "You can come in now" she hung the phone up and a few seconds later someone walked in "Hey Bird Brain" he looked annoyed "How many people were with you?" I looked at my hands "All of class 1A" recovery girl looked at me in shock "So we need to get them back" once she said that my phone rang; so I picked it up "Hello?" I couldn't hear it properly but someone was screaming 'Help'

"Who is this" there was a slight pause "You know who" I didn't change the expression on my face "Crusty man" I heard some laughter in the background "Im so using that now" "NO YOUR NOT!!" Shigiraki and Dabi started arguing "How about Crusty Dusty?" I said just to make Dabi happy "Thanks kid!" I could tell shigiraki was mad "Now what do you want" it was silent "Crusty?" there was a long pause before he answered "if you come back we'll release All Might" those words repeated in my head.