Not a Chapter

actually sorry guys but this is not chapter 10 and I doubt that there is going to be one because im  re-writing this so if you guys like this one I suggest checking out the other one! I've only done chapter 1 and the introduction but they took a bit since I haven't typed something long for awhile but im definitely sure that your going to like it if you liked this one. it also is more detailed than this one so yeah, a lot of chapter one is when he is four btw, it would mean a lot to me if you guys would check it out! ill be working on another chapter once I finished school but (4/12/2020) ill try and post s chapter every day even though I probably won't, but ill also work on it on my phone while im at school before and whenever I get the chance but I promise to try and post daily, but if I don't im actually working on a digital drawing right now and that's taking a lot of my time up so if I don't post then that is the reason why. I also want to finish it so I either won't post until it's late (ill start around 7) its probably confusing from the different time zones but im in Australia so if your wondering when ill post then you might have to look at the time in Australia. tomorrow ill work on this as soon as I can since itll be Friday I can work on this for awhile and im going to try post two tomorrow (So if you want to read chapter 2 and 3 go check out my new version) 

have a lovely Morning, Day, or Night!

also I've changed my mind just now and I'm now writing a real chapter 10 (its 5/12/2020)

and I'm mad because I deleted this and decided to write it and make it into an actually chapter and I got to 1528 and I forgot to save it and now its deleted...