Chapter 7

—Izuku's POV—

"I want you to tell me who you were talking too" I rolled my eyes at him "Yeah sure I'll tell you about my life so you can figure out who I am" I said sarcastically "ugh your gonna be a pain" I was now on the very edge of the building "Kid" I stared at him "I'm not a Kid" I said and jumped off the edge.

I grabbed one of the railings on the building and swung inside, I waited for a bit till I started doing stuff again. I decided it would be easier if I got out of eraserheads patrol area

—few hours later—

I was laying on a roof again after tying up a thug "What time is it" I grabbed out my phone "5:50?!" I sat up and started running home "Shit I need to be fast" I got home closed my door and got ready "Todays the day of the U.A entrance exam" I ran outside of my house and started walking to the school.

I saw people surrounding a person but since so many people were there I couldn't see who it was "Excuse me" I person turned around "What's going on here" the girl looked at me with her big orange eyes "It's the Hero Hawks!" I looked over at the crowd and walked away.

I felt like someone was following me so I turned into an alley, I stood to the side waiting for them to get into the alley "What do you want" I turned to the person, that's when I realised that it was Hawks "you seem familiar" I just shrugged "I need to go I have to get to U.A" he nodded walking out of the alley.

"Bye Hawks" I waved at him then continued walking to the school. Once I got there no one was outside 'Am I late' I said in my head while walking inside 'Shit I am' I quickly walked towards the door but when I got infront my phone ran, it was Nezu "Nezu why are you calling me I was just about to enter the room" i heard a lot of people talking "Can you walk inside and go to the front?"

I opened the door and saw that Nezu, Present Mic and Eraserhead were at the front "Nezu what's going on..." I whispered into the phone, I felt a lot of eyes on me which made me uncomfortable "Welcome Kids!" I moved my phone away from my ear "did you have to do that?!" I yelled at Nezu.

"Very sorry Midorya" I walked up the front and hung the phone up "why am I up here?" I looked to the crowd to see my middle school class 'Shit' I saw Bakugo "Welcome! this is the entrance exam for U.A" Nezu said loudly.

Present Mic was explaining after they did the written exam "Excuse me sir!" A blue haired boy with glasses said while standing up "Your excused" Mic was calm? "You said there was going to be Four robots but you only showed us three! And you" I turned my head to we're he was pointing "Your being very disrespectful!" I rolled my eyes "And sir why is he up there and not taking the exam! It's customary for him to do it!"

I sighed "Excuse me may I have your attention!" I yelled so everyone could hear "I assure you that I will be taking the exam" I wanted to sound professional "And if you can't say something that's important then please don't interrupt and disturb everyone else" I looked into his eyes with daggers "What I said was important and I'm not interrupting anyone! He is" he said while pointing to bakugo and his group

"I don't think you know what Interrupting is, you interrupted Mic when he didn't finish explaining to everyone. It's not important to call someone out, if he was bothering anybody they would of told him!" The kid sat down "You can continue Mic" I bowed at him and walked back to Nezu.

"Nezu" I whispered to him "why am I up here and not with the others?" Nezu looked at the crowd and then back at me "There we're people talking about you before you got here" I looked over at Bakugo and his group "Midorya I would like to speak to you and them" I nodded.

I raised my hand up at Mic "Yes Midorya" I looked over a Nezu then the crowd "Nezu would like to speak to Me and Them" I said while pointing to the group, he nodded "Can you please point them out for me?" I looked at the group again "They know who they are" 5 people stood up and walked outside.

"Midorya" I looked at him before we started walking "Can I go on your shoulder?" I nodded and nelt down so he could get on. I walked outside of the room seeing 5 boys staring at us.

"Good Morning Children" I saw Bakugo with an angry expression. I put Nezu down because I knew Bakugo would charge at me "DEKUUUUUU" he ran towards me pushing me onto a wall while he was holding me "Midorya do you know them" I nodded "since I was two I knew this one and four for the others"

I could tell Nezu was confused "Bakugo let go of him for a second" Bakugo turned around and death stared his friend "Why the fuck would I listen to you" he spat with venom in his mouth "Bakugo get off me Nezu wants to speak with us" he looked at Nezu

"You can continue Nezu he won't get off me any time soon" Nezu nodded and continued talking "Midorya they know what your quirk is right?" I shook my head "What do you mean Nerd it's transformation" Bakugo got off of me and looked at Nezu

—After awhile of talking—

"Nezu" he looked at me "We missed the practical" I heard him sigh "I'll put some of you in the practical exam" we nodded and I watched the group walk back inside "Hey Nezu what's the time?" I looked at him, he grabbed out his phone "4:37" I got nervous because it takes me an hour to get home "I have to go!"

I was about to run off but I felt something grab my wrist "Midorya I need you to stay for another hour" I looked down at the floor 'shit I need to get home but...' I sighed "What's the reason?" He smiled at me "We need to catch the vigilante" at that moment my phone rang.

I picked it up "Sorry Nezu I need to take this" he nodded "Hello?" I said into the phone "Is this Izuku Midorya?" That voice "What do you want.." I wanted to make sure who it was "Well we need the information" i was now certain who it was "I don't work for you anymore" it was the L.O.V "I don't really care" I turned to Nezu "Sorry Nezu but I need to go"

He nodded and let me go "Ahh so you were just at U.A" I walked out of the school "I don't think you realise but i already told you that my computer broke-" soon my mouth was covered and I was pulled into an alley.

"Don't you dare make a noise" That voice 'ALL MIGHT?!' I hung the phone up and turned it off, I bit his hand making him let go "WHAT THE FUCK ALL MIGHT?!" I yelled "OMG SHUT UP" my mouth was covered in sticky tape and I was knocked out.

Ahhhhh Sorry about this one 😅😅

I know I made All Might a bad guy... I just really don't like him....

But it'll get more interesting soon!!
Promise!!!

Hope you enjoyed this!
Have a lovely Morning, Day or Night!!