Chapter 6: Plane Time!

I'm really proud that the mission is starting at chapter 6 instead of 30 this time... oop lol.

Private CIA Jet
CIA Private Airplane Hangar
2:45 PM
Saturday
February 4th

Ben's POV:
This mission was already scary because of the normal mission dangers, but now Erica was my wife, and pregnant too.

I'd been in our room on the jet pacing nervously when Erica came in.

"Hey baby." She walked in and looked up. "Why are you pacing? What's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh uh nothi-"

"Before you say nothing let me remind you I'm not an idiot. Tell me."

"I'm just worried about you. And nervous that something will go wrong."

"You're pretending to be some rich kids brother. I'm not really worried at all."

"So you're not upset I'm not supposed to flirt with a rich girl?" I said slyly.

"Hilarious but as your wife I'm fully allowed to not want you flirting with other girls."

"That's fair."

She sat on the bed slowly before looking at the ground. 

"Like what if you fell for her for real and lef-" She continued quietly.

"There is no 'what if' scenario that could possibly happen where I leave you for someone else. You're the one I want. The one I love. My forever girl."

She looked up at me.

"How the heck are you so romantic and always know what to say? Like... huh?" 

"I say what I mean. What I feel. I'm honest. Not romantic."

"Yes you are."

"Not what I meant. I meant that I just say what I honestly feel and because I love you so much, it sounds romantic."

She laughed and shook her head before standing up and walking over to me. I hugged her and set my chin on the top of her head.

"I love you Erica. You know that?"

"Not as much as I love you."

"I doubt that. But promise me you'll be careful. And we're telling them after this mission. They need to know what's going on so they can help make sure you're both okay."

"Ugh fine."

"Thank you. I want to make sure nothing happens to you. Either of you."

"Alright, but let me enjoy this last one hovering friends and family free please.  You know how overprotective they are. I'll never hear the end of all the constant worrying."

"How dare they care about you." I laughed.

"It's not a problem that they care, it's a problem that they'll never let me do anything anymore and will probably just send me home. And I don't wanna go home yet."

"Fine, but if something happens I'm gonna tell them."

"Whatever. I doubt you'll need to. I do know what I'm doing. I have been doing this like my entire life, which is over double as long as you. Almost 26 years to 11? I think I can handle being your girlfriend and maybe a little action."

"Maybe, but you have to be extra careful and we can't let this mission take too long because if it takes months, it's gonna start to show that you're pregnant, and people will figure it out."