Chapter 7: Love at First Sight

Okay I finally got some time to write.

Best Western
Thompson, Manitoba, Canada
6:15 PM

Saturday
February 4th

Ben's POV:
We'd gotten to the hotel and settled in.

There were two rooms, both connected by one door. Erica, Catherine and I shared a room, while Zoe, Mike and Cyrus shared the other. Each one had two beds. Erica and I shared one, Mike and Zoe shared one, Catherine and Cyrus each got their own.

But none of that was really important to be honest.

Long story short, we were settling in and unpacking our stuff to get me and Erica into the mansion.

Everyone was in our room but Catherine and Mike who were next door.

Mike was getting ready to 'bump into' Charlotte that same evening.

Zoe was tasked with hacking and getting into all the phones they may use to call the person to test my DNA. And then also eventually becoming friends with Sofia.

Erica was helping Zoe since her job was to be in love with me and help infiltrate the house, both easy tasks for my amazing wife.

I was preparing to go meet my 'long-lost twin, father, and sisters.' And convince them just that. And helping create Catherine a rock-solid alias.

Catherine was preparing to pretend to be the person to test my DNA, an fudge the results. It was actually quite simple on how she would do it. She'd  take a blood sample from both of us, but more from him, and then put his in twice. They'd see they were identical and that we were twins. Or so they'd think.

Cyrus was making a back story. His mother sadly, but conveniently died when he was born. So Cyrus was making the story that she indeed had twins, but demanded we be separated as she died. She was worried that her husband's enemies would use us to get to him. So Oliver went home. And I went into foster care. Of course, he needed people to back it up, so he was creating a persona that he was one of the doctors that helped her give birth, before she died.

I know it's a lot to take in, but we were actually doing pretty well.

Mike came to my room.

"Hey Ben? Can you help me pick out a good outfit?"

I was confused. Mike always had a pretty good sense of style.

He looked at me like 'I need to talk to you dude. Stop being an idiot and come on.'

I nodded and followed him.

"What's up?"

"Act like you're helping me." He whispered.

"I'd say tight black ripped jeans and your black and blue buttoned up varsity jacket with the neon green accents. But, don't wear a shirt under it. Or a tight shirt. That way, she gets cold, you give her your jacket, and bam muscles. Wear a chain and whatever shoes match. And have a baseball cap you wear backwards, so when she starts flirting, you can put it on her head and flirt back subtly. And put your keys on a lanyard that you let hang out of your pocket." 

"Aight bet." He grabbed the stuff I listed and went into the bathroom with them. He came back out and smiled.

"You're right Ben."

"Told you bro."

He waved me in.

"Act like you're fixing my hair or whatever."

I nodded.

"Yo lemme fix your hair. It'll fit better with this outfit if the hair sticks out and kinda like flops over your forehead. Kinda like TikTok boys." I fixed it and put the hat on, but so the front still stuck out.